Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

not the end of the world, very interested to see how we respond next week

Reactions: 1 user
wallacenz

wallacenz

well.. with Kata and Pulu possibly gone for a while the Warriors centres and edge look a bit shaky

Aman

Aman

Great tactic constantly kicking to the tallest man on the field renowned for his aerial skills. And I’m not talking about Fusitua. He’s been mud as today

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
It's been swell morkel congrats. Your boys have been professional tonight. Catch you next time

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
demco

demco

process process process ------------------------------is craP

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

one thing is worse than someone who doesnt pass like kata, is someone who cant pass, gelling cant pass with his left hand to save himself

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

the borg

Man what a predictable game... wasnt about players.. this was about coaches and SK.got dominated by 1 of his mentors who knows him well.... SK you got to show a side of you that bennet and bellamy dont know ... else you aint a good coach...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Pretty shit. Bad game plan, even worse execution.

Last edited:
MarkW

MarkW

I suspect the boys will get Corvo'd at training this week. Scrappy game but Broncs deserved to win.

Reactions: 2 users

AusWarriorsFan

Somebody asked why Geling isnt playing, theres your answer.

Broncos wanted it bad, but honestly, we have better players in reserve grade than some who turned up tonight. Shaun Johnson needs to be signed on pay per play. Hes just too inconsistent even with another half doing half his job for him. No trolling, its the truth. Kata isnt the player i keep wishing he is.

We need a half who can put the ball on Fusitua or ken. not 4m wide over the side line.

I think we will beat St George because we are better. But I really think our spine needs a kick up its ARSPE

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Man what a predictable game... wasnt about players.. this was about coaches and SK.got dominated by 1 of his mentors who knows him well.... SK you got to show a side of you that bennet and bellamy dont know ... else you aint a good coach...
ill take 2 losses a year if thats the case, we saw though when we cant dominate we have no plan b, abit for kearney to figure out before the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.