Gameday < 2021 Warriors vs Broncos Gameday Chatter [Round 12, 2017]

All games pre 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalefish540

System reboot, see you all in '23.
Contributor
Kearney better not milk the cow on this. Half of the 2nd half the shoulders went missing again. Take the 2 points and move onto next week.

Reactions: bruce
James Graham never slows to anything less than a jog - and that's when he's sleeping.
James Graham wish list 2018 .. that 50 to 80 minute period had me squirming. . Its like they put the que in the rack ,or their all bullshiting each other on their beep tests .. a wins a win though even during origin .With the comp the way it is 28 points with a plus diff will get you to play offs .. so 7/12 is the equation .. come on boys u can do it

bruce

Contributor
James Graham wish list 2018 .. that 50 to 80 minute period had me squirming. . Its like they put the que in the rack ,or their all bullshiting each other on their beep tests .. a wins a win though even during origin .With the comp the way it is 28 points with a plus diff will get you to play offs .. so 7/12 is the equation .. come on boys u can do it
Mate on points diff we are 13th...this bunch are not finals material

Anyone else notice Steven Kearney losing his shit after the last try when the boys went set in formation for a kickoff and the Broncos went early?

I have never seen that emotional side of him before....even when winning the World Cup...
Yeah I caught that. Thought it was a hell of an insight into the stress he's under and seriously with Panthers and Dragons games prior as context. Also an insight into the players footy smarts and mentality, that sort of schoolboy lapse after having 2 cocky and calculated tries put on against you would surely trigger a switch somewhere..

Reactions: Beastmode
Status
Not open for further replies.