• Broncos 13+

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 4, 2016
I was confident in the boys beating the broncos until they said they're doing a tribute for pongia. They always lose in those types of games. Prove me wrong boys!

Well deserved tribute to a respected player, must win game, special occasion round, rest of the results from the round favour us, coming off a "strong win" lol.

Pretty much means the Warriors are getting bent over the bonnet of a 1986 Mitsi Starion in the Mt Smart carpark... PROVE ME WRONG BOYS.

• Haha
Reactions: Tragic

YeahNah 4020

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 6, 2017
Game on boys

Ours to win
Ours to lose
Strong D and the attack will flow

12 - 8 Broncos half time

24 - 18 Warriors full time

Prediction
Kodi to have a flyer OR
Kodi injured in first 10 mins

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fearmuss

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
What’s the go with Tohu Harris?
Don’t say he’s out
Unless he’s out then yes say it

Basically he's been injured (and playing) since the storm game, only been doing one training run a week.
Sure he and warriors HQ stoked this has been reported prior to the game.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Good luck tonight guys.

Warriors to flog us. We'll come out flat after such a big game last week.
Good luck to your team. For some reason, I never find myself disliking the Broncos. Storm...yes, Rorters...yes, Sea Beagles..yes.... but not the Broncos.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Basically he's been injured (and playing) since the storm game, only been doing one training run a week.
Sure he and warriors HQ stoked this has been reported prior to the game.
It looks like the article went through the Warriors system. Damaged knees get worse over time so the problem might not show until later.

Reactions: Aman and Bushman

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
It looks like the article went through the Warriors system. Damaged knees get worse over time so the problem might not show until later.
Makes sense why he's been a little quiet, though thought the Panthers made a point of shutting him down last week.
Wonder why they'd release information like that?

Reactions: bruce

Nashy

BroncosHQ.com
tajhay tajhay - Did you let the guys here know of our little forum bet happening again?

logo_bg.png

What do you think Super Freak Super Freak ?

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: tajhay

FuNQie

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 30, 2018
Makes sense why he's been a little quiet, though thought the Panthers made a point of shutting him down last week.
Wonder why they'd release information like that?
People keeping an eye on who’s training and who isn’t would have known.

I honour his commitment, and Tohu Harris has shown that throughout his time with us - if anyone gives 100% for 100% of the time it’s him (and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) - but he can’t carry on like that forever, and it’s already causing problems for him, which can only get worse.

Interesting revelation in the stuff article about Inglis (see the Depression and Mental health thread) that he'd had to have injections for every game but Wayne Bennett came in and put a stop to it and therefore a stop to GI and the Rabbitohs “medics” (sic) bringing further ruin to his body. He’s showed himself to be a truly decent man, Bennett, doing that, and I admire him immensely for his decision, no matter what I’ve said about him before.

It’s truly sickening IMO that anyone on the fringes of the medical profession, who therefore somehow considers themselves to be part of the profession that works to effect greater wellbeing, can be approved to do that shit. Luke’s in the same boat, of course, in his case destroying his body for $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings