Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woofa

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 25, 2013
Auckland
Heading to the game (Captains Lounge).. trying hard to convince myself not to drink so A. I can drive home and B. watch the game clearly... I give myself about a 3% chance of achieving my goal. If they win I'm euphoric and if they lose depressed/ pretending not to care. Dial a driver back to the Albany area about $150 lol FML. Go the Warriors 13+

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
It will be a bit brisk at the Mt tonight. I'm expecting the warriors to get a cool reception after the last few games.

But it sounds like Warriors fans are betting on the Titans, so I'm expecting the boys to put in a massive effort.

One of the junior Boys is on Debut also, so there's another incentive for them to play their best tonight.

All in all it's shaping up to be a warriors classic as they take on the bottom of the table Titans. One for the archives that's for sure.

Strap yourselves in for some of the best footy highlights NZ has to offer. Cause it's game day at the Mt.

"What did you say, Too Cynical? Well how does get fucked grab ya?"

As you can see the madness has taken over the weather channel. Go the mighty Sharks!!!!

Loztralianz

Warriors Bench Player
Jun 8, 2017
There will be some initial improvement from us in the first 15 - 20 mins. We may even jag a try ( it won't be pretty ). But, our confidence will fade as the game progresses and the Titans will roll over us on the scoreboard in the last 10 - 15 mins.
From top to bottom there is not much to like about the Warriors as an organisation right now. RTS excepted of course.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Warriors to come out and play like the Storm ..... for the first three minutes .... and then the Titans will go on to record their best ever win.

No, I'm not bitter at all!!!!

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
Not optimistic. All I want to see is some attitude and commitment. If we get that, we might get the W. Titans have a good side though and will be hungry.

Hopefully Boys turn up with the head in the right place.

Janfin special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Last Game

13 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings