General Warriors V Rabbitohs - Match Statistics

Jesbass_old

Guest
POINTS
Warriors: 66 :D:D:D
Rabbitohs: 0 :D:D:D

PENALTIES
Warriors: 2
Rabbitohs: 1

COMPLETED SETS
Warriors: 34
Rabbitohs: 15

(Oddly, I can't find the number of attempted sets... :?)

HITUPS
Warriors: 190
Rabbitohs: 94

METRES GAINED
Warriors: 1753 :shock: ;) :) :D :lol:
Rabbitohs: 695

LINE BREAKS
Warriors: 13
Rabbitohs: 1

TACKLES
Warriors: 204
Rabbitohs: 318

MISSED TACKLES
Warriors: 11
Rabbitohs: 46

OFFLOADS
Warriors: 24
Rabbitohs: 6

ERRORS
Warriors: 8
Rabbitohs: 16

KICKS
Warriors: 20
Rabbitohs: 13
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Warriors players to make over 100 metres...

Steve Price - 181
Awen Guttenbeil - 164
Lance Hohaia - 158
Brent Webb - 150
Manu Vatuvei - 135
Evarn Tuimavave - 133
Jerome Ropati - 108
Ruben Wiki - 103
Tony Martin - 102

Highest metres gained by a Rabbitohs player...

Todd Polglase - 62 :shock: ;) :) :D :lol:
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
I especially liked the way Price stuck his arm out early in the game while running the ball and plowed two defenders backwards, as if to say, OUTTA MY WAY, PUNKS!! ... he set the standard for the whole game with that killer attitude.
Talk about getting BITCH SLAPPED!! Rabbitohs must find it hard to look in the mirror today.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Those are great stats definitely, but let us just keep our head out of the clouds guys. Stats are one thing and performance is another. And today is the start of a new week!
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
:D thanks Warriors_Hot_Stepper,
and yes Danny its great to have yer head in the clouds and all. but time to refocus. It's a short week as they only won yesterday and by the end of this week we've got the Panthers. Let us save the big celebrating till later ;)
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Skinny, that's something I certainly hope Cleary is saying to the players, but as a fan, I can afford to be overconfident! :D
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Jesbass said:
Skinny, that's something I certainly hope Cleary is saying to the players, but as a fan, I can afford to be overconfident! :D

Yes we can of course we can! I'd be running around yelling like mad if I want. haha. but I guess I've learnt when you get too ahead of yourself, sometimes you get let down in the worse possible way. So I'm just going to stay calm
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
The referee let it be a good free-flowing game, only 3 penalties in the match...
 

sebastian_old

Guest
I found myself turing into a horrible person watching that game yesterday, at first i said 'ok i'll be happy if we win today', then i said 'ok 30 points will be good', then i starting going mad like a kid in a candy store, one more try i said, then another try, then another & another, once we got to 50 i was rabid, 'more','more' i start screaming but once we got to 60 my consience stepped in & looked at the rabbits fans, i've been to nursing homes with more noise. I actually felt sorry for them once we got to 66.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
sebastian said:
I found myself turing into a horrible person watching that game yesterday, at first i said 'ok i'll be happy if we win today', then i said 'ok 30 points will be good', then i starting going mad like a kid in a candy store, one more try i said, then another try, then another & another, once we got to 50 i was rabid, 'more','more' i start screaming but once we got to 60 my consience stepped in & looked at the rabbits fans, i've been to nursing homes with more noise. I actually felt sorry for them once we got to 66.

Who doesn't feel sorry for them...it's unfortuante they had to put up with such a bad performance like that
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
sebastian said:
I found myself turing into a horrible person watching that game yesterday, at first i said 'ok i'll be happy if we win today', then i said 'ok 30 points will be good', then i starting going mad like a kid in a candy store, one more try i said, then another try, then another & another, once we got to 50 i was rabid, 'more','more' i start screaming but once we got to 60 my consience stepped in & looked at the rabbits fans, i've been to nursing homes with more noise. I actually felt sorry for them once we got to 66.

Who doesn't feel sorry for them...it's unfortuante they had to put up with such a bad performance like that

Yeah you had to feel a bit sorry for them lol. But all my emotions were going towards the warriors carving up lol.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
sebastian said:
I found myself turing into a horrible person watching that game yesterday, at first i said 'ok i'll be happy if we win today', then i said 'ok 30 points will be good', then i starting going mad like a kid in a candy store, one more try i said, then another try, then another & another, once we got to 50 i was rabid, 'more','more' i start screaming but once we got to 60 my consience stepped in & looked at the rabbits fans, i've been to nursing homes with more noise. I actually felt sorry for them once we got to 66.

Who doesn't feel sorry for them...it's unfortuante they had to put up with such a bad performance like that

Yeah you had to feel a bit sorry for them lol. But all my emotions were going towards the warriors carving up lol.

One more try! One more try!
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
One more try! One more try!

Exactly. I was really cheering for the last try lol so we could get the record for beating souths by there biggest margin EVER.
 

cleary_old

Guest
well, i was pist at the ref for not stopping the clock at teh end after the last conversion. 90seconds was chewed up by souths getting back and lining up the fkn tee.

disgraceful. regardless of the scoreline, the ref SHOULDVE stopped the clock.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
cleary said:
well, i was pist at the ref for not stopping the clock at teh end after the last conversion. 90seconds was chewed up by souths getting back and lining up the fkn tee.

disgraceful. regardless of the scoreline, the ref SHOULDVE stopped the clock.

Yes perhaps, but maybe they just wanted to get the ref to feel sorry for them. :p
 

cleary_old

Guest
thats the thing....the ref DID feel sorry for them and thats why he continued play. even the commentators commended him for not stopping the clock. CRAZY.

we couldve pushed for 70.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
I actually got bored with the match really quickly. It wasn't even a contest. With twenty minutes to go, I was almost twiddling my thumbs. :?
 

Similar threads

Replies
206
Views
11K
Skinny_Ravs82
Dixpat
Replies
20
Views
988
Cces
Cces
Replies
6
Views
1K
Jesbass_old
Dixpat
Replies
15
Views
759
Cces
Cces
wizards rage
Replies
12
Views
1K
Defence
Defence