General Warriors U20s V Storm 20s

• Thread starter Magic Stick_old
  • Start date

a.c.e_old

If those touchies dont get on the plane with two black eyes im ashamed of all you back home. :D

motu1_old

they shouldn't even have to lodge a protest what a disgrace
and let's not forget the crap defence they should be ashamed of them selves

motu1_old

yeah they'll just lick each others balls and say in went in
it's never the refs fault they should but won't get the sack

sebastian_old

I just emailed 2gb.com.au, can you guys email them as well, help me put pressure on the NRL to fix the result!!

Viking_old

How did they leak 4 tries in 10 minutes, how was there even enough time to score 4 tries and kick the conversions (or not kick them)? I went to the dairy thinking the game was done and dusted at 44-24 and got back in time to see the last try scored.

Strange game - 90 points scored in total, the Warriors forwards dominated and the Storm backs were all class. It's likely they'll play again in Melbourne regardless of the protest, if Bromwich is back and Matulino definately won't playing, it'll be a massive ask.

commonsense_old

who is this duffie character from melb? good prospect? apparently he is kiwi.

is george vuna related to cooper? that guy has absolutely no idea

warriors4life_old

who is this duffie character from melb? good prospect? apparently he is kiwi.

is george vuna related to cooper? that guy has absolutely no idea

Awesome prospect, went to school with him. Apparently is going to get a fulltime contract from next year with the first-grade side.

With Turner, Tomane and Chambers all leaving he should get a bit of time in the top side.

Viking_old

Awesome prospect, went to school with him. Apparently is going to get a fulltime contract from next year with the first-grade side.

With Turner, Tomane and Chambers all leaving he should get a bit of time in the top side.

He's from ChCh eh? How old is he and what club did he play for?

warriors4life_old

He's from ChCh eh? How old is he and what club did he play for?

He was born in Auckland and grew up here, lived in Christchurch during early high school, came to St Kents from 2006.

Played union for Pakuranga and fullback for our 1st XV, also played Aussie Rules for club and was selected for the NZSS vollleyball team (but declined due to time constraints). This is his first year of full-time league since he was quite young I believe.

warriors4life_old

Would have to the be the most talented touch player I've ever played with too.

dicky knee_old

How did they leak 4 tries in 10 minutes, how was there even enough time to score 4 tries and kick the conversions (or not kick them)? I went to the dairy thinking the game was done and dusted at 44-24 and got back in time to see the last try scored.

Strange game - 90 points scored in total, the Warriors forwards dominated and the Storm backs were all class. It's likely they'll play again in Melbourne regardless of the protest, if Bromwich is back and Matulino definately won't playing, it'll be a massive ask.

Thank God there is someone on this forum with common sense.

Magic Stick, you have no ****in idea. You carry on like a chook and you know nothing. Was it the touchies that blew that lead...grow up.

Anyone who thinks that result will be reversed is delusional at best.

Magic Stick_old

Thank God there is someone on this forum with common sense.

Magic Stick, you have no ****in idea. You carry on like a chook and you know nothing. Was it the touchies that blew that lead...grow up.

Anyone who thinks that result will be reversed is delusional at best.

Dicky knee shouldnt that be dick head

Yes the Warriors blew a lead...they dont deserve to be raped by the officials

again your a dickhead