Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Cheers, didn’t think of finefuiaki! Might go luki and seyfarth - raps and fine
Rapana had an HIA which lowered hos score and raised his BE. Not a bad buy but there are a few really good buys this week. The three players that were suggested to you are great options.
Also with Haas out you could look at a Haas and Seyfarth to Hynes and Galvin. Which would strengthen your team. Overall you have a pretty solid team there.

I've traded Haas out for Fonua-Blake. Decided 4-6 weeks is too long to have so much cap tied up and I also have 3 Dolphins players I want to hold on to meaning I need an emergency player who is going to feature in the weekend. I'd originally traded out Willison on Tuesday but I've reversed it just to see how he goes off the bench in the weekend. Not sure how many minutes he'll get.

I've traded Haas out for Fonua-Blake. Decided 4-6 weeks is too long to have so much cap tied up and I also have 3 Dolphins players I want to hold on to meaning I need an emergency player who is going to feature in the weekend. I'd originally traded out Willison on Tuesday but I've reversed it just to see how he goes off the bench in the weekend. Not sure how many minutes he'll get.
I need another few weeks of trading to fix fundamental problems on my team
On the weekend I will only have 15 scoring players rather than a complement of 17.

Who's a better get for a low end priced middle our of J Salmon or Royce Hunt? Advice?

Who's a better get for a low end priced middle our of J Salmon or Royce Hunt? Advice?
Salmon. He’s likely to still make $100k and has dual. Hunt has never been a big minute forward and has BHU coming back soonish.
What players are you eyeing up this week? May would be the number one mid target this week.

Salmon. He’s likely to still make $100k and has dual. Hunt has never been a big minute forward and has BHU coming back soonish.
What players are you eyeing up this week? May would be the number one mid target this week.
You mean next? Have already made this week's trades. I don't really know what I am doing but am starting to figure it out. You said before we started it would take 7 rounds to figure out what the heck is going on so I am just starting to get the hang of it now but am still learning. I have a large number or players I need to switch out right across my team. It will take me about 5 or 6 trades or 3 weeks of trading at least to get a functional team where i simply have 17 guys consistently in my line up earning points each week. This week I will only have 15 so will lose my Head to Head again.
It is my first year - there are 18 of us in this league. If I can finish in the top ten that will be a great outcome and I will set my heights higher when we run this again next year. This has proved to be a great idea having a forum fantasy comp in my opinion and gives us plenty to talk about in the middle of the week.
Next week's trades as long as the prices stay stable, and I have all my trades mapped out in a spreadsheet for the next three weeks is
J Riki and Ben Te Kura out and S Fainu ana E Strange in.
I don't think Ben is going to be getting any game time this year even though Walters was interviewed before the season started and said he would definitely play. It is really hard picking your bargain basement players before the season starts off the back of scuttle butt articles and rumours, you really need to wait for the season to start and be well cashed up to nab this year's young catchment who are actually playing. Tempting though when in the pre-season when you hear the hype about Te Kura not to buy him for $230K

Thanks Fizurg for your advice about Salmon/Hunt.

You mean next? Have already made this week's trades. I don't really know what I am doing but am starting to figure it out. You said before we started it would take 7 rounds to figure out what the heck is going on so I am just starting to get the hang of it now but am still learning. I have a large number or players I need to switch out right across my team. It will take me about 5 or 6 trades or 3 weeks of trading at least to get a functional team where i simply have 17 guys consistently in my line up earning points each week. This week I will only have 15 so will lose my Head to Head again.
It is my first year - there are 18 of us in this league. If I can finish in the top ten that will be a great outcome and I will set my heights higher when we run this again next year. This has proved to be a great idea having a forum fantasy comp in my opinion and gives us plenty to talk about in the middle of the week.
Next week's trades as long as the prices stay stable, and I have all my trades mapped out in a spreadsheet for the next three weeks is
I don't think Ben is going to be getting any game time this year even though Walters was interviewed before the season started and said he would definitely play. It is really hard picking your bargain basement players before the season starts off the back of scuttle butt articles and rumours, you really need to wait for the season to start and be well cashed up to nab this year's young catchment who are actually playing. Tempting though when in the pre-season when you hear the hype about Te Kura not to buy him for $230K

Thanks for thinking of bringing it to the forum Wrighty. Nobody I know personally who follows the Warriors plays it so I never would have thought of joining without it being posted here.

Just making sure that you know you can reverse trades right up until one of the traded players plays. You can shuffle your team as much as you like till then.

Just making sure that you know you can reverse trades right up until one of the traded players plays. You can shuffle your team as much as you like till then.
Oh really !!! This is what I mean I am very much on a learning curve.

Thanks for thinking of bringing it to the forum Wrighty. Nobody I know personally who follows the Warriors plays it so I never would have thought of joining without it being posted here.
Thanks Jonesy. These things only work if other people recognise it will be fun and join in. so thanks to all of you for giving it a try. I have run a few forum games now over the years and they have all been a blast. In this game I was worried that I would get sick of logging in to another web site and making trades each week but the software is so slick that it is a lot of fun to trade and very addictive.
What place are you coming in the over run league?

1000011739.png

Let's eat!

Hmm down to the wire in my h2h - I have Harry Grant and the other Lussick, while he has a 9 point lead with Eli Katoa and Hopgood to come.

I think he may just pip me haha

Hmm down to the wire in my h2h - I have Harry Grant and the other Lussick, while he has a 9 point lead with Eli Katoa and Hopgood to come.

I think he may just pip me haha
I'm pretty much gone this week. Only have a 47 point lead and with Chan out I only have one emergency player in Hughes who scored 16 to take his spot. That leaves me with Hopgood up against Grant, Papenhuyzen and Turbo.