NRL NRL Round 3, 2024 Discussion

This sharks tigers game is a lesson that no nrl game is easy. Sharks clearly thought they could just turn up to win. Gotta give all sides, even those expected to be at the bottom, the same level respect you would pay to a top team. Hope we don't think the same when we start playing these sides later in the season. Ambushes like this can happen to anyone.

Early days but some interesting stats emerging.
If we didn’t already know that Tohu Harris was a machine - he’s in the top 10 for runs this season and run meters which is pretty much filled out by backs, the exception being AFB also in top ten for run meters.
Tohu also No.2 in Tackles., with Jackson Ford and Kurt Capewell also in the top 10.
DWZ and Taine Tuapiki in top 10 for tackle breaks
No one in the top 10 for offloads.

Attachments

• IMG_8307.jpeg
    IMG_8307.jpeg
    479.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8306.jpeg
    IMG_8306.jpeg
    538.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8305.jpeg
    IMG_8305.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8304.jpeg
    IMG_8304.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 19
Loved the Tigers game.

So many death riders of Benji, but if anyone can bring them together its probably Benji. Will they win the comp, unlikely. Can they restore some pride in the jersey? Lets hope so .

Bula
Api
Seezer
Papalii
Utoikamanu

Surely they can mould the base of a decent team from that.

Last edited:
Good problem to have
Sezer can either be injury depth or they put one of their spine into the centres.
They’ve got Adam Douehi to come back yet and I’d be putting him into the centres personally. Think they floating Sezer to lock as an option

They’ve got Adam Douehi to come back yet and I’d be putting him into the centres personally. Think they floating Sezer to lock as an option
Yeah but Douehi isn't a team man "I want to play stand off or I refuse to play drama" maybe they are better trading him to some other team. Thoughts? Or am I alone with reservations about him.

Is it better if the Knights or Storm win for our game against the Knights next week? On one hand if the Knights win they won't be as desperate for a win next week but they may take some confidence from beating the Storm, if the Storm thrash the Knights they will be looking for a turn around game next week, so maybe best option is if the Knights lose in a close contest...

Back