Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's exactly what we're seeing, Never Again manifesting in what you're describing in Ukraine. I don't get where you're coming from, is Bibi's Israeli regime religious/Zionist, if not, what do religious texts about gender have to do with geopolitics?
How was the destruction of Russia, advancing the never again policy?

Of course, but the Russian royal elites are long gone
Bro, you don’t know your Russian history clearly. The bolsheviks were the mostly Jewish communists that killed the last of the tsar and setting off the Russian revolution.

Bro, you don’t know your Russian history clearly. The bolsheviks were the mostly Jewish communist that killed the last of the tsar and setting off the Russian revolution.

That's what I just said, bolshies were heavily Jewish influencers eliminating the Tzar after centuries of progroms. But that's not the whole story, Ruskie peasants also had a lot of resentment.

Oh of course. It’s never just one thing.
Yeah bro confluence of agendas and ideologies, sometimes directly opposed but conveniently converging or simply hijacked by propagandists, Russians are masters of that, they taught Goebbels all he knew.
I reckon focusing solely on the Israeli never again agenda as the primary hidden hand of geopolitics just leads you down a rabbit hole and at the bottom is the Protocols of Zion and Hitler was right, lot of people end up there.

Back