General Warriors Team Poster Thread

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Don't know if many of you recall my post from a couple of months ago when i mentioned i had all the Warriors team photos since 2002 and they went away from the "sit down" photo in 2012, started doing the photos with the green screen and random poses and we haven't made the play offs since, coincidence, i don't think so. Well saw some pictures of the photo being taken yesterday and it looked like back to the old school "sit down" picture.
Im glad someone was listening to me HAHA !! Grand Final here we come LOL !!
They always do a sit down pic but have also done stand up green screen pics this year. Don't be surprised to see them go for the photoshop Super Hero type poster again...

• Haha
Reactions: bruce and Johnnyray

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Don't know if many of you recall my post from a couple of months ago when i mentioned i had all the Warriors team photos since 2002 and they went away from the "sit down" photo in 2012, started doing the photos with the green screen and random poses and we haven't made the play offs since, coincidence, i don't think so. Well saw some pictures of the photo being taken yesterday and it looked like back to the old school "sit down" picture.
Im glad someone was listening to me HAHA !! Grand Final here we come LOL !!

Tron theme jersey. Hard to see cause I took the photo with a parsnip but the red parts of the sleeve, trim, collar, chevron, socks and boots are highlighted with a neon effect.

Warriors, why the fuck didn't you listen to warriors4eva :bawling::bawling::bawling:.

Warriors 2018 poster.jpg

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
I've been on a mission for these the last few years. Often forgetting on the day entirely or needing to do a late night shop.

Moved houses and got a garage built with nice plastered walls. Still haven't got around to decorating the wall with Warriors posters. This year the garage is laid out I'm getting that poster on the wall.................................until Sunday when I forget.

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
They seem to be getting smaller each year, we'll have a postcard soon.

I quite like the simplicity of this one. Usually they have the player names, all of the games and the sponsors though.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
I'm pretty sure last year Big League had a Warriors poster where the players were sitting/standing in a more traditional format.
They do both every year but the Herald one is usually hero themed for obvious reasons.

The poster they handed out at the season launch was the typical A3 special run they do just for this event. No idea what the Herald one will look like but I'm expecting it to be the normal A2 sized poster. That's releasing this Sunday so look out for it.

I'll have a few spare posters to give out if anyone is keen on any. Cost is $NZ10 which covers the tube and postage to NZ or Australia...

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating
7.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 4.9
    Peta Hiku

Compiled from 18 ratings