General Warriors Survivor

Beckah_old

Are we doing this again this year?

It is such a wonderful way to bond with fellow posters!

Jesbass_old

You go through a series of rugby league related trials - mostly trivia related, or tipping various aspects of upcoming matches. The winning tribe gets immunity - the others PM the host with their vote, and by the next round of the NRL competition, there's one less person on the island.

And don't be fooled - there are alliances, just like in real life. And just like in real life, not everyone remembers that it's just a game. ;)

*points to his user title*

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Yer International Captain LoL

Na Jesbass and I were the final 2 Survivor's left and Jesbass won.

Jesbass_old

warriors_ballboy_CEO said:
Yer International Captain LoL

Na Jesbass and I were the final 2 Survivor's left and Jesbass won.

Lol - it has been reset for some reason! :lol:

AliN_old

Ah yes the old dirty tactics in the background....
Looking forward to the '06 version..

webbyfan_old

I had a lot of fun, might be better to let other and newer members have a go wb, and anyway someone has to put up their hand to be the host. I did help with one challenge after i was voted off and it was good fun, but to do it for however long, i just don't have the time. Ians was a good host maybe he'll have another crack.

Jesbass_old

I'd like to initiate a rule whereby the winner of the previous Survivor cannot take part in the next. Even if nobody agrees to that rule, I plan to sit this one out, lol! :lol:

Esoj_old

oh warriors survivor. was awesome last year met so many cool people. that was a great thing last year defintely should be one for this year