General Warriors Preseason 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Luai has rejected the bulldogs last ditch effort to get him.

I don’t mind the cooling off period for the incumbent club to react but not a fan of a 3rd club being able to throw their hat in the ring after terms already agreed.

Thinking he and Zyon Maiu’u could be our future front row? Laban getting big too, could potentially play front row too with a few good second rowers coming through like Ieremia?
Sifakula mainly played Lock and a few games on the edge this year in NSW cup. Laban pretty much started on the edge or bench this year. TSS when he started played as prop. Be interesting where this players start next year in the NSW cup although I can see Sifakula getting more games on the interchange in FG.

He looks about the biggest of all the young guys coming through, with Laban not far off. Sifakula could be a potential replacement for Tohu once he hangs his boots up. Could play in the front row with the trend of second rowers playing in the front row? Any of front row, second row or lock could be a possibility? Then you’ve got Halasima who will probably be as big and of a similar skill set.

He looks about the biggest of all the young guys coming through, with Laban not far off. Sifakula could be a potential replacement for Tohu once he hangs his boots up. Could play in the front row with the trend of second rowers playing in the front row? Any of front row, second row or lock could be a possibility? Then you’ve got Halasima who will probably be as big and of a similar skill set.
Yeah finally the future looks good for us. Now if we can get a homegrown Stacy Jones type player and the next Haas come through our pathways that would even be better.

Does anyone know who the guy is in the blue shirt kneeling down in front I think Wade Egan?
Was wondering myself who the guy on one knee in between Bunty and Lussick was, and also the guy in between Ford and Montoya? They all look in great shape, Jazz is solid as. Looks like he’s doing the proud poses that SJ was last pre season.

Man Barnett sticks out like a sore thumb haha one of these things is not like the other….
Saw this and though wow… who’s that giant on the left.

Then I noticed it Pompey and though I didn’t realise he was so huge…

Then I noticed he was jumping!

1CD0693C-345A-4DC5-8E74-2E1B63B7D73A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back