TeamList [2023, Finals Week 1] - Penrith Vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Luai is a pretty big out for them.
Cogger is more Cleary like than Luai like.
Tago also mostly though because his replacement Peachey runs hot and cold.
I think Cogger and Peachey will be on the left together.
Maybe defensively we can have a crack at them and Turuva .
I’d say Webby has been working on a just in case plan with our line up and not just for the last couple of days.
Start Bunty.

he has an offload and huge energy, that will have to do. his passing at the line is underrated too
I agree, but that’s why I think he’s solely a prop in our squad, as those are the passing attributes we want from how we use props. But what I don’t think he has is the vision and the long linking passing role that Walker plays, shifting the ball wide from one side of the field to the other quickly.

I hate roller coasters, I won’t even get on the little one at Rainbows End…..I’d rather get chased down the street by 5 Tongans (I’ve got experience, exhilarating but not recommended)

One minute I’m thinking we can upset Penrith and 5 mins later I’m dreading the game.

As of right now I’m thinking we won’t make it easy for them at all and we’ll throw everything at them and I think I’ll stick with that narrative for the next 24 hours……I don’t think we’ll get rolled if they win.

It doesn’t matter, SJ back v Knights (provided they beat Canberra) are on a streak but we’ve been consistent and that’s far more valuable.

Webby has done his homework, he knows Penrith inside out, the boys will be up for it…. I trust and believe.

jazz to cover 13.. assume thats why bunty is on the bench now to cover at prop.. i dont know why, i shouldnt be, but im quietly confident
Yeah it's odd, I feel the same way - looking at how they line up now, obviously we will miss SJ's accuracy with the boot and on good ball even while Dyls can do some of that (the set up plays) ... yet with a heavier pack I reckon we will both pressure their line and hold them on our own ... we can definitely do this

Win or lose tomorrow its been a very good season for the boys proud of em, everyones gelled more or less. Hopefully they give it their best shot I'm sure Websters gotta few tricks, play a team of 7 forwards n just steam roll em.
It ain’t over yet! So disappointed for SJ but I am fizzing at the first final since 2018 tomorrow. I am so excited for the team being able to come back from the covid year lows and earn their place against the absolute best team of the last 3 years. Who knows how it goes, maybe the ref he’s against us, maybe we roll them through the middle or miss a kicking option. We may get rolled or we may produce a miracle we’ll be talking about in years to come. But the fact remains, we’re there and I cannot wait. Go the warriors, up the wahs! Let’s hear that warriors chant in western Sydney to let the nrl know we’ve arrived.

Could be that he’s first receiver on last tackles.
I have been critical of Pompey this year, but if he is closer in, he can kick, and watchout if he decides to run.

Back