TeamList Team List Tuesday (2023 Finals Week 3) - Broncos vs Warriors

Mate a lot of us agree !

But coach see s things another way

And he is the boss
By the time we hit the GF Jazz will be able to play for an hour if needed.

Jazz and Bunty are defensive forwards, Jazz is a beter defender, which is why, even when AFB and Barnett were benched we conceded bugger all points.

And if Jazz was not coming back from a long lay off, he could play eighty minutes.'

That is the problem Bunty has right there, he cannot offer much more than Jazz and for much shorter periods.
And to add to your post Sup; If Bunty is starting on the bench, does he offer enough to influence the game if the team are behind or enhance on what's before them?

To me he is a starting prop but current team selection has him behind others.

Yep most of their stats when averaged are the same. Bunty a slightly higher defensive rating. But Tevaga plays more minutes and is a better ball playing option and is more versatile.
So Bunty is a better defender
And his attack better
But can’t do the time
Hmmm see how Barnett - Jazz go against Haas- Flegler
AFB won’t be the issue

Team named is fine even if we think Bunty Yoda or Cleary should be on the bench. Personally I see Egans head knocks as the main concern. So other than that lets continue getting hyped. What Broncoshq says is as relevant as what we say.....we are one eyed too. But hey they are lethal and top two for a reason

The last clash with the Broncs has no relevance here: this was well before we went on the run of 11/13 wins that solidified us into the four and got us to where we are now. We have developed so much since then, not to mention that key members of our spine were out for that game. If donkey fans think that is a reflection of how this game will pan out, they have another thing coming. This will be a super close game so long as we bring our A game. If there is going to be an upset this weekend, I'd bank it on this game, rather than the Storm getting up.

So Bunty is a better defender
And his attack better
But can’t do the time
Hmmm see how Barnett - Jazz go against Haas- Flegler
AFB won’t be the issue
His average stats are very slightly better, but he runs the ball half as much as Jazz on average. Do we think his defensive stats would stand up if he was forced to play 60 mins ala AFB. Im not against Bunty merely stating that what this team needs is potential minutes and versitility off the bench.

Regardless to what Tackle Efficiency stats say I don't think Bunty is a better defender than Tevaga. Jazz has superior line speed & is more likely to force an error from the opposition. Before the site got erased I worked out the plus/minus for when Bunty was on the field across his first 19 games of the year & we had conceded 27 tries with him on the park & had scored just 18 during his minutes. A quick look seems to show in the following 2 games he played we let in 3 & scored 1 during his stints. Obviously he's not solely to blame but we appear to be a better side defensively when he's absent

Phil Gould picked it up. He named Tohu as the player of the round. Why? Cause he created the pocket SJ could operate in without being physically challenged on attack. Dylan Walker offers the same space. The challenge for the Broncos is to to get to SJ. but to do that they need a smart agile hooker or lock with balance. Webby has set the trap.
The very reason that I named Tohu my MOM. He is such a smart and respected leader ably assisted by senior lieutenants Sj, Mitch Barnet, AFB and Wade Egan. That brains trust is the key and the young enthusiastic guys follow them.

Regardless to what Tackle Efficiency stats say I don't think Bunty is a better defender than Tevaga. Jazz has superior line speed & is more likely to force an error from the opposition. Before the site got erased I worked out the plus/minus for when Bunty was on the field across his first 19 games of the year & we had conceded 27 tries with him on the park & had scored just 18 during his minutes. A quick look seems to show in the following 2 games he played we let in 3 & scored 1 during his stints. Obviously he's not solely to blame but we appear to be a better side defensively when he's absent
Don't disagree with your thoughts on Bunty but he does put us under huge pressure at the start of games when he drops the ball. My guess as to why Webby plays Jazz is his enthusiasm and mongrel that he adds when he comes on.

With all due respect those are politicians statistics vague and nebulous

TIME TO RUN IT BACK AND DROP 50 POINTS AT SUNCORP AGAIN

IMG_0039.jpeg

RTS said that before the new guys came in Jazz was always leading the kick chase and the line speed and he was quite hard to keep up with.

We can all see that his Leg injury was very bad, rated 2nd worst grade for that injury. He cannot push through the line at the moment and has probably been told not to try,just take the tackle.

And he is missing a yard of pace., all normal post serious injury stuff and the only way he gets it back is by playing a lot.

Jazz has only had the Dolphins, Panthers, Knights games to get his body back in condition.

It takes players coming off preseason every year about four to six games to hit fitness.

If there is any silver lining to us losing to the Panthers it is that TMM and Jazz get minutes they need from the extra game.

So Jazz is at sixty percent
The take out of your post is why player a sixty percent player when there s a 100 per cent fit player on the list who can do subjectively a better job
Nsw cup could have been used to get Jazz up to match fitness.

Back