Bring Them Back To First Grade Next Week?

• Manu Vatuvai

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Konrad Hurrell

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Ben Matulino

Votes: 63 53.4%
  • Bodeen Thompson

Votes: 110 93.2%
  • Albert Vete

Votes: 44 37.3%
  • Sam Lisone

Votes: 13 11.0%

• Total voters
Which picture is of the guy when he's straight, and which is when he's stoned?
Stoners+who+are+up+in+everybody+s+face+annoy+me+but+_d09e0df5dfd9cd4c14d9909f190c907a.jpg

Seriously are our guys showing up to games wasted? Cause Manu looks fucken mashed in this random pic. No whites in his eyes at all.
eight_col_Manu_Vatuvei_16x10_tackled.jpg

Tell me I'm wrong. Please. Somebody. Anybody.
images

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jordan G

Which picture is of the guy when he's straight, and which is when he's stoned?
Stoners+who+are+up+in+everybody+s+face+annoy+me+but+_d09e0df5dfd9cd4c14d9909f190c907a.jpg

Seriously are our guys showing up to games wasted? Cause Manu looks fucken mashed in this random pic. No whites in his eyes at all.

Tell me I'm wrong. Please. Somebody. Anybody.
images

Have to give credit where it's due, nobody knows how to grasp a straw like you do Jonno.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
They might not be stoned, but they are playing like it.
Take a blood sample from all the players in both grades after the next game they throw, by playing softer than the cock of a man trying to pee outside in mid winter Antarctica (burrr), and see what's floating around in their systems.

Do it quietly and without any media coverage. But fucken do it.

If theres no media backlash, things will continue to be swept under the carpet.

Name, shame and hang approach for mine.
Year but last time this happened Manu's kids got harassed at school. I'd hate to see that happen again.

Silent and deadly so that the players know it's one strike and your out. Maybe even let all the other clubs know so that it damages their future contract negotiations.

Money seems to make sense to these guys. Us fans sure as hell don't.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler

Red eyes is also a symptom of kava use. Wonder if the boys are onit midweek as well as the team sanctioned after match ritual???

Reactions: 1 user
Red eyes is also a symptom of kava use. Wonder if the boys are onit midweek as well as the team sanctioned after match ritual???
Kava's a cross between weed and boze isn't it? They'd be better off getting drunk and doing coke. Not that I'm advocating any drug use. But if were trying to be the storm,....;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Wiki was on it all the time, didn't seem to affect him.
I think it's like anything fun, it's all about moderation.

Wiki seems like a guy who has full control over himself, but doesn't have the ability to lead others to the light.

Great player, not so great fitness coach.

tajhay

🏉
Kava's a cross between weed and boze isn't it? They'd be better off getting drunk and doing coke. Not that I'm advocating any drug use. But if were trying to be the storm,....;)

Way milder than both. I do it sometimes. For others its a big ritual, know many others who spend all night on fri and sat sitting doing kava till sunrise.

Way milder than both. I do it sometimes. For others its a big ritual, know many others who spend all night on fri and sat sitting doing kava till sunrise.
I had half a glass of wine the other day, it was mild as fuck.

Might do that more often, instead of smashing two bottles and then hitting the top shelf..;)

bruce

Contributor

Wiki seems like a guy who has full control over himself, but doesn't have the ability to lead others to the light.

I don't know about that. If any Warrior didn't want to learn from Wiki I would ask HTF would he know any better, same with Mooks, same with Cappy. They were all way better players than some of this mob.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
In moderation kava is fine. Far less hangover than alcohol and one of its main effects is causing the participant to have a really good deep sleep! As with all things its when you do it to excess, binge, daily etc it becomes a problem. You get lazy, drowsy, really dry itchy skin...

He's shithouse. He's without recourse it seems because of the legend that surrounds him.

He's an unjustified myth. This team is weak and lacks cardio endurance.

Reactions: 1 users
In moderation kava is fine. Far less hangover than alcohol and one of its main effects is causing the participant to have a really good deep sleep! As with all things its when you do it to excess, binge, daily etc it becomes a problem. You get lazy, drowsy, really dry itchy skin...
So what's the acceptable amount for a professional footy player?

Just enough to put you to sleep early in the week, and then trust the process later in the week to sleep with confidence?:) Do what you're told, put in the extras, and let the coach stress out and stay awake at night!

Sounds like the players need to find another way to relax that doesn't affect their game day vitality. Cause substance abuse isn't good for the clubs future.