• Raiders 12-

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Raiders 13+

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah fair but you cant say hes played shit
Second half, game up for grabs and two things he has done. Passed a shit ball to Montoya and scored a try which he better buy DWZ a dozen for. As I've said before, you will get a highlight every now and then but standing behind the ruck and not wanting to get involved is not going to take us where we need to be.

Last edited:
I guess we'll be waiting for another NRL overreaction when a player no doubt gets taken out in the air and ends up with a serious injury, that could've ended badly

Second half, game up for grabs and two things he has done. Passed a shit ball to Montoya and scored a try which he better but DWZ a dozen for. As I've said before, you will get a highlight every now and then but standing behind the ruck and not wanting to get involved is not going to take us where we need to be.
Does your mrs like him better than you or something?

Second half, game up for grabs and two things he has done. Passed a shit ball to Montoya and scored a try which he better but DWZ a dozen for. As I've said before, you will get a highlight every now and then but standing behind the ruck and not wanting to get involved is not going to take us where we need to be.
But without him, we'd be losing...

... im not going to argue with you around Metcalf as I know he's your pet hate and there's no point lol. He coukd score a hat trick and you'd still rather have TMM haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back