Politics Donald Trump

I'm sure a lot of maga morons took it as a call for violence.
He knows exactly what he's doing whether he's talking crap about people politics or countries.
I'm old enough to remember trump from the 7os, his grifting, his already known connections to the mob, his repeated biz failures, his refusal to pay tradesmen their rightful monies for work they'd done, and his go- to of suing anyone that called him on any of his fraudulent dealings etc etc etc. The greatest businessman in all of the world already had failed at most things he put his hand to - except conning people. His rhetoric then was always bragging about himself (still is lol) but its also become blatantly catered to certain merkins who hang on and are willing to act on his incitement.
Was last in NYC in 2015 and odinary people there loathe him for good reason.
Not that anything will sway the diehards, they're brainwashed and don't even know it

seems like there are some similarities but, if I'm mistaken MSM and people of your view will surely point it out so the message cuts through..
Mate, I don't watch msm - anytime. Except for league. But I did watch it when Trump first hit the political scene just for the sideshow (both sides) and it reminded me why I'd rather travel and SEE and LEARN for myself ( btw not yelling, just emphasising, something capitals were used for once upon a time lol). Been drawn into the politics & Trump threads on here a bit in the offseason and nothing changes in that world - ever. Except it affects us all and when you stand back and really look you can see where it leads, where it always leads.

Mate, I don't watch msm - anytime. Except for league. But I did watch it when Trump first hit the political scene just for the sideshow (both sides) and it reminded me why I'd rather travel and SEE and LEARN for myself ( btw not yelling, just emphasising, something capitals were used for once upon a time lol). Been drawn into the politics & Trump threads on here a bit in the offseason and nothing changes in that world - ever. Except it affects us all and when you stand back and really look you can see where it leads, where it always leads.
it's ironic you will never hear the term "bloodbath" used when America's supports Israel's war on Palestine but it is a common term of slang of description in financial commentary, something Trump is experienced in and very related to his said comment.
IMO, only those with more ulterior motives see it as an opportunity to promote and propagate rhetoric of division and hate to their own ends..

it's ironic you will never hear the term "bloodbath" used when America's supports Israel's war on Palestine but it is a common term of slang of description in financial commentary, something Trump is experienced in and very related to his said comment.
IMO, only those with more ulterior motives see it as an opportunity to promote and propagate rhetoric of division and hate to their own ends..
I concede to both your points.
And to your one about reactionary & literal msm focus on his words & not what he might be referring to.
It happens all the time across all media these days.
A discerning mind sees it for what it is & switches the damn media off but many don't. hence my comment about the reactions and actions of the groups of non- discerning followers he has. Doesn't matter what the subject is, they will hear the words like bloodbath, or fight like hell, or they're not real people, or any of his other regular bs sprinkled throughout everything he says.
That was/is my point.

Back