General Warriors On Twitter - Retardoland Strikes Back

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
That's ridiculous man, these boys need to realise they are representing the club and the fans with every one of their dumb tweets! Triple M can't be much better either, they should have verified the story from a higher authority before going to air!
This is not the first time TripleM has posted rumours without any substantial backing.

Where was the official NZ Warriors account telling the media that the story was not true?

Reaction score
jsmooove

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
This is not the first time TripleM has posted rumours without any substantial backing.

Where was the official NZ Warriors account telling the media that the story was not true?
fox sports took the smart way straight after triple m ran the story simply saying " a couple of warriors players have tweeted they have signed tomkins"

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Reaction score
Gubb is telling me through messages that the part about the Tomkins NZ Warriors jersey selling for 1250 was infact true.

...and not liking the fact that im calling them vulcans players...

Reaction score
jsmooove

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Gubb is telling me through messages that the part about the Tomkins NZ Warriors jersey selling for 1250 was infact true.
if it is why would the club do that?

doesnt make sense at all......

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Reaction score

#fuckingmoron

Reaction score
Apus

Apus

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Does he really expect people to believe that?

Reaction score

KPWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Premature ejaculation!

Reaction score
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Jesus wept... Gubb got in strife only a few weeks ago for his retweet of his mate criticising the club...

These kids are dam slow learners! Surely only a matter of time before it starts costing them financially for bringing the club into disrepute time and time again!!

Reaction score
ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

...and not liking the fact that im calling them vulcans players...
apbs_twimg_com_media_BP_QjwlCYAAYD7z_jpg_large_.jpg

Reaction score
Paleaaesina2the20

Paleaaesina2the20

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I have long been an ambassador for social network having a pre-use breath test/ lie detector/ quiz setup for each use, like a breathalyzer hooked up to a car.

It should require a breath test first, then onto some rudamentary questions like "is what you are about to say going to negatively impact someone in anyway?" and "is what you are saying true?" and "can you push your finger into your eye far enough that you touch your brain?"

Hopefully the inevitable self infliction of pain on the last question will draw attention to their idiocy.

Reaction score
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Reaction score
The someone had my phone excuse, jesus. Who had Gubb's phone then?

If I was Scurrah I'd make a real example of them, they aren't first team selections, and this is the ideal oppurtunity to take a strong position for thinking before tweeting, so the rest of them get it.

Reaction score
fizurg

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
My guess would be that at this lunch it was strongly hinted that we have signed him. That's all the club could do if we have signed him. I get the impression that this is the worst kept secret and people are just waiting to be allowed to go public with it.

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Reaction score
I have long been an ambassador for social network having a pre-use breath test/ lie detector/ quiz setup for each use, like a breathalyzer hooked up to a car.

It should require a breath test first, then onto some rudamentary questions like "is what you are about to say going to negatively impact someone in anyway?" and "is what you are saying true?" and "can you push your finger into your eye far enough that you touch your brain?"

Hopefully the inevitable self infliction of pain on the last question will draw attention to their idiocy.
I dont know. It could lead to a lot of our players being blind.

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score

They've got big hands.....long fingers

But nothing in life is certain....space the final frontier and all that

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Reaction score
My guess would be that at this lunch it was strongly hinted that we have signed him. That's all the club could do if we have signed him. I get the impression that this is the worst kept secret and people are just waiting to be allowed to go public with it.
Wigan Warriors are our sister club, and Kris Radlinski was over in Auckland a few weeks ago. Im sure Dean Bell would have taken some token gifts when he visited them earlier this year. Having a Tomkins jersey up for auction for charity has NOTHING to do with saying that the player has signed with our club.

Reaction score
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Reaction score
Logically, no amount of joke announcements could de-rail Tomkins coming at this point, too much money to change hands, too many hours invested in negotiations, but the club should use the threat of it as a big stick to whack them with.

Reaction score
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
The someone had my phone excuse, jesus. Who had Gubb's phone then?

If I was Scurrah I'd make a real example of them, they aren't first team selections, and this is the ideal oppurtunity to take a strong position for thinking before tweeting, so the rest of them get it.
And dipshit older brother also retweeted it.. Guess someone stole his phone too!!

Reaction score
fanrrior

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
But where he got away with it was his tweets ( e.g Michael Luck signs with Penrith , the Bellamy tweets ) were pretty easy to spot as pranks.....I don't think anyone in the media saw it as a collective acknowledgement from a group of dummies ( that's the real power of todays Tweets....more than one person representing the organisation )....just a lone prankster
Yeah, it was bit tongue in cheek.

As you say Maloney's jokes were just that, jokes. There was no real chance of those tweets coming back to hurt the Warriors or, considering the amplitude, Maloney himself. The tweet about Luck couldn't have possibly hurt the parties involved and by the time it came to the Bellamy saga, he was well recognised for his... sense of humour. Not to mention that in both cases he had already signed with the Roosters meaning only an idiot would believe him when he joked about the Warriors.

Lousi's tweet, however, was just plain stupid. If it is true than he should have waited until either club announced it and should get a clip around the ears. If it was a prank then blood should be spilt!
If Gubb was just a hapless victim who believed Lousi I suppose he's innocent but if he's in on it then blood should be spilt!

Top Bottom