General Warriors On Twitter - Retardoland Strikes Back

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
They would have pissed Wigan off , fans especially since it took hold long enough to get regurgitated by tripple M

Sensitive deal this one , the most sensitive since the Bellamy deal , easy to screw it up lads , maybe they just don't want it to go through.

Reaction score

Juju

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Mara was one of the other tweeters.
So unprofessional of those players

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
From Tripple M

According to some Warriors players, English international Sam Tomkins has signed with the New Zealand Warriors.
Sam Lousi tweeted the news earlier today: "Welcome @samtomkins1 to the @NZWarriors just announced at this lunch."
The 24-year-old fullback comes with a massive reputation, some critics calling him the next Billy Slater.
Former English flyer Martin Offiah says he'll bring a lot to the Warriors.
"Apart from his skills and physical attributes, Sam is a winner,'' Offiah said, last month.
''He is a person who wants to test himself and, like most players, he wants to test himself in the best league in the world. He has won most things, the Man of Steel, Super League titles and the Challenge Cup. He will get to test himself in the World Cup soon, too."
Tomkins made his Super League debut in 2008 with the Wigan Warriors, playing 145 games. He has also played 19 tests for England.
More to come.
Welcome @samtomkins1 to the @NZWarriors just announced at this lunch​
— Dead My_Bread (@SamLousi) July 25, 2013
Welcome @samtomkins1 to the warriors.​
— charlie gubb (@charliegubb) July 25, 201
Way to piss Wigan off losers

Reaction score
Jay M

Jay M

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Way to piss me off too... it almost made my afternoon...

Reaction score
InsideBall

InsideBall

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Truly, these guys are utter morons.

I've heard of deals being lost as a result of things being spoken publicly before they should in the NRL. I imagine this deal is a very sensitive one, hence why it is taking so damn long to close. A deal that the Warriors is taking so seriously, to make a joke of it is beyond stupid.

I am truly getting tired of behavior like this. Some of the language being used by players on twitter is shocking.

Seriously, get those boys (and clearly they are boys) some education on how to use social media already.

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Truly, these guys are utter morons.

I've heard of deals being lost as a result of things being spoken publicly before they should in the NRL. I imagine this deal is a very sensitive one, hence why it is taking so damn long to close. A deal that the Warriors is taking so seriously, to make a joke of it is beyond stupid.

I am truly getting tired of behavior like this. Some of the language being used by players on twitter is shocking.

Seriously, get those boys (and clearly they are boys) some education on how to use social media already.
Dean Bell and Schurrah took an expensive trip and put in a lot of under the Radar work , out of which came two signings and a club partnership.

The big one is not in the bag......fools dam fools......I could see these boys copping a bit from their owners. You have to wonder how these lil fullahs when they have their brain explosions go from likeable folk to cork suckers and far king Ice holes

Do they want a premiership or wot.

Reaction score
Hitman82

Hitman82

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I wonder if Gubb and Lousi are feeling a bit insecure about the English signings.

Do other clubs have to deal with their players putting retarded shit on Twitter, or is it just our special little bunch of douchebags?

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
I wonder if Gubb and Lousi are feeling a bit insecure about the English signings.

Do other clubs have to deal with their players putting retarded shit on Twitter, or is it just our special little bunch of douchebags?
In the negotiations for a 750 UK pound Stirling transfer fee....Sam Lousi and Gubb et al just gave Wigan the Moral high ground.....expensive fk up at best.......deal out the window at worst.....

Bad picture for the Wiganers , they must be wondering what type of controls we have over our playing squad , the Culture of this club[DOUBLEPOST=1374722751][/DOUBLEPOST]
I blame Maloney.
Actually Maloney set a bad example fact.

But where he got away with it was his tweets ( e.g Michael Luck signs with Penrith , the Bellamy tweets ) were pretty easy to spot as pranks.....I don't think anyone in the media saw it as a collective acknowledgement from a group of dummies ( that's the real power of todays Tweets....more than one person representing the organisation )....just a lone prankster

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
Both players have deleted the tweets. Bunch of twits! Not the first time either has written crap on twitter either. Sam made a disparaging comment about Elliot when he was signed, and Gubb a few weeks earlier on the signing of the Leeds boys. Vulcans for both of them for the rest of the year and then some extensive training on social media usage please.

Reaction score
jsmooove

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

was thinking the same thing, im also wondering if someone has gotten in their ear (friend or relative maybe manager) that they may need to start looking elsewhere due to the influx of English players

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
But where he got away with it was his tweets ( e.g Michael Luck signs with Penrith , the Bellamy tweets ) were pretty easy to spot as pranks.....I don't think anyone in the media saw it as a collective acknowledgement from a group of dummies ( that's the real power of todays Tweets....more than one person representing the organisation )....just a lone prankster

Agreed. Plus maloney had good wit. These guys are just unprofessional twits.

Reaction score
snake77

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
With this coming while at a club function journalists will see this as a way of getting a scoop.

Way to be professional boys.

With the "feel good" stories written in the paper recently about Gubb not giving up on his dream; he's going a fine way about messing things up with the comments about the poms and now this.

Reaction score
jsmooove

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
With this coming while at a club function journalists will see this as a way of getting a scoop.

Way to be professional boys.

With the "feel good" stories written in the paper recently about Gubb not giving up on his dream; he's going a fine way about messing things up with the comments about the poms and now this.
this is also coming at a function to celebrate the warriors careers of two of our great (i know some wont agree with that) players.

Reaction score
BA-AD Luck

BA-AD Luck

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Well maybe Gubb thought it was true, tweeted and then realised afterwards the punchline and it's too late then. Smoke? There's fire somewhere.

Reaction score

KPWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
That's ridiculous man, these boys need to realise they are representing the club and the fans with every one of their dumb tweets! Triple M can't be much better either, they should have verified the story from a higher authority before going to air!

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
That's ridiculous man, these boys need to realise they are representing the club and the fans with every one of their dumb tweets! Triple M can't be much better either, they should have verified the story from a higher authority before going to air!
I'm guessing the three amigos just gave Tripple M some ammo to make a story of the false tweets in the first instance....i.e. they might find they are the story lol

Top Bottom