General Warriors on Myspace

Jesbass_old

I approached them all earlier in the week, but most of them are pretty private. Only Byrne, Lauaki and Rovelli have added me thus far. It's a bit of a gimmick, really, but it's nice to see their photos, showing them hanging out together, etc.

-Dr.J-_old

Yeah it was definitely there earlier.

Big metaller tune going and photos with him and the boys, and some Cowboys.

warrior_girl81_old

i got added by evarn, wade and hame so far...hopin the others add me too

Skinny_Ravs82

Not that anyone cares but I've got one of the Melbourne players as well. Yep it's all interesting...not that we need to be blabbering it to whole world ;)

Robster_old

I think Luck deleted his myspace as he wasn't keen on fans knowing bout his account.

raypower_old

Micheal sent me a msg just before he closed his account saying

"I don't want to become the next Justin Murphy like statistic"

Cyptic...

mosh_old

wonder if Manu Vatuvei has myspace, or better yet his bro's from Otara having the internet?
Also I bet alot of guys are on Michael Witts myspace as 'friends'...

Skinny_Ravs82

wonder if Manu Vatuvei has myspace, or better yet his bro's from Otara having the internet?
Also I bet alot of guys are on Michael Witts myspace as 'friends'...
*shakes head* Witty doesn't have one. If he did then wittyfan from LU would be the first to say so. hahahaha

Skinny_Ravs82

Ok this is a bit OT but, when I checked into my myspace today I had a comment to approve (I changed the setting coz I have had random crap before and had to manually delete it which was annoying me) and..gee what do you know the comment I needed to approve was from Michael Crocker! yah!! haha. So excitied about it. Alright probably no one cares :p but I thought it was pretty awsome!! Yeh, ok its only one of the Storm players but still I think it's prety darn exciting regardless.

End of rant :p