General Warriors Nicknames!

playdaball_old

The new Easts guy next year that has signed - is it Aiden Kirk?

Suggestions:

Bill - as in William Shatner, as in Capt. Kirk as in Star Trek.

AIDS - Unfortunate nickname

Carrier - As in AIDS Carrier

Oz -

I have not seen a pic of him but nicknames can be derived from physical appearance ie - Skinny Byrne.

Jesbass_old

playdaball said:
The new Easts guy next year that has signed - is it Aiden Kirk?

Suggestions:

Bill - as in William Shatner, as in Capt. Kirk as in Star Trek.

AIDS - Unfortunate nickname

Carrier - As in AIDS Carrier

Oz -

I have not seen a pic of him but nicknames can be derived from physical appearance ie - Skinny Byrne.

I think you got it with your first one, playdaball. I don't think the crowd will be able to see past the name Captain Kirk. It's just too good. :D

That means Mannering might have to get a new nickname, too. THey can't all be Captains! :p

warriors4life_old

Nah, Mannering was there first, we'll just have to call Kirk AIDS as the next best option. :)

*Kimmy*_old

I agree!!..Mannering was at the Warriors first, so i vote he gets the Captain nick name :lol:

Jesbass_old

Alright, but they'll have to both be Captains, lol, and Mannering's nick will be the less popular one. ;) I mean, come on, Captain Kirk is just begging for us to call it out! Lol!

Skinny_Ravs82

Warrior_Hot_Stepper said:
how about Mickey for mckinnon when he comes over

Hmm yeah that's another one too. Makes me wonder what the Parra boys call him at the moment...

and once again GTD, funny stuff esp for Nate...does he seriously have that 2 and 1 forehead?!?! Never seen it! But I don't agree on the one you have for Haze, because Webby owns that twinkle toes nickname :p and no one takes it from him.

*Kimmy*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Hmm yeah that's another one too. Makes me wonder what the Parra boys call him at the moment...

and once again GTD, funny stuff esp for Nate...does he seriously have that 2 and 1 forehead?!?! Never seen it! But I don't agree on the one you have for Haze, because Webby owns that twinkle toes nickname :p and no one takes it from him.
Well..Hazem takes it from him haha..ive never called Brent Webb twinkletoes haha..just Webby!!..or Spiderweb :p

Skinny_Ravs82

Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Well..Hazem takes it from him haha..ive never called Brent Webb twinkletoes haha..just Webby!!..or Spiderweb :p

The spuiderweb one was cool; I think it was last year or a bit before that when someo e made the banner with that nicname for webby back then. I think I saw it @ Ericsson..haha. thought it was way cool

*Kimmy*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

The spuiderweb one was cool; I think it was last year or a bit before that when someo e made the banner with that nicname for webby back then. I think I saw it @ Ericsson..haha. thought it was way cool
I didnt even see that banner haha i was just like "spiderweb"..then i realised people already called him that bahaha.

Skinny_Ravs82

I'm a little high on suger right now but I had a thought...i mean this is not a settled halves combination I presume but if it was
Rovelli and Witt then here's a funny paring nickname for them. either as:

roveitt or wittelli :p

course our current paring is Rovelli and Ropati so that could be:

Rovepati lol.

oh and as for our three hookers then perhaps it can be Fienatis, Fienhohaia, hohaiatis, hohaien... but to include all three then I'd do it hohaienatis

LMAO. I know, I'm nuts right about now.

Jesbass_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
I'm a little high on suger right now but I had a thought...i mean this is not a settled halves combination I presume but if it was

Rovepati lol.

oh and as for our three hookers then perhaps it can be Fienatis, Fienhohaia, hohaiatis, hohaien... but to include all three then I'd do it hohaienatis

:shock:

*backs away very slowly* :p

Skinny_Ravs82

Jesbass said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Rovepati lol.

:shock:

*backs away very slowly* :p

LMAO!!! As I said, I had too much suger!