General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

I got the christchurch membership and am logged in to the website but can't see any members tab. Anyone got any tips on how to link the membership to the site?
Did you log in here?

I just got mine and it’s selling out very fast, just S, M, 2XL and 4XL left. I wonder if they’ll do another run.

Did you log in here?

Yip, I had an account created prior to getting the membership. I've only received emails from the mberplus merch site, nothing that links the membership to the official warriors site.

🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20240212_202520_Gmail.jpg

Yip, I had an account created prior to getting the membership. I've only received emails from the mberplus merch site, nothing that links the membership to the official warriors site.

🤷‍♂️

View attachment 5090
Thats strange mate, not sure. But yeah it’s nothing to do with the secret mberplus store thing, it’s the public online super store. Is the login email on the super store you are using the same as the one you got the membership with?

Thats strange mate, not sure. But yeah it’s nothing to do with the secret mberplus store thing, it’s the public online super store. Is the login email on the super store you are using the same as the one you got the membership with?
Yeah same email. Might have to email support.

Screenshot_20240212_204757_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240212_204920_Chrome.jpg

I had a membership too which allowed me to get supporter gear early for this season, then it was refunded as they’re released packages. I had to go back in to get a new supporters package and then got the $50NZ credit as a result.

Warriorholoc was the good man that helped me understand that.

Good luck boys.

I just got mine and it’s selling out very fast, just S, M, 2XL and 4XL left. I wonder if they’ll do another run.
Most likely won’t do another run, however only issue I’ve found they never make enough of the sizes. Tried getting last years heritage jersey during the members presale and at 1202pm 4-7xl all gone after 2 min

Most likely won’t do another run, however only issue I’ve found they never make enough of the sizes. Tried getting last years heritage jersey during the members presale and at 1202pm 4-7xl all gone after 2 min

I feel like part of there only being one run/no restocks the past couple years when it came to special jerseys is just because Puma was so shit

Dynasty won't turn down basically printing money lol (see: the fast one they pulled on the basketball shorts), and especially considering it is a jersey that the team won't actually wear until Round 17, there would have to be at least one more run closer to then, I'd have to think

If I miss out, I'll be absolutely gutted!
Been waiting for this re-hash to be a reality, bought my original home and away when they were released in the 90's in Australia, the away is still my favorite jersey to date so this is just a must to add to my collection.

Attachments

• Wahs95.jpg
    Wahs95.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
If I miss out, I'll be absolutely gutted!
Been waiting for this re-hash to be a reality, bought my original home and away when they were released in the 90's in Australia, the away is still my favorite jersey to date so this is just a must to add to my collection.
They did sell the re-make of that jersey last season, pretty sure you can still buy that one if you miss out on this years jersey.

They did sell the re-make of that jersey last season, pretty sure you can still buy that one if you miss out on this years jersey.
That is mine, I have that one and the 95 home already.
I'm already a club member but unlike others here I don't have access to buy the new jersey or access to the members section for some reason, so I'll have to try my luck tomorrow morning.

They have added more stock for the public release following the members pre-sale, just in case someone missed out on a larger size.

I haven't bought a jersey in years, have just been getting training shirts/shorts/hats as get way more use out of them.

But I just couldn't pass this one up, stunner of a jersey.

I grabbed mine from Dynasty which seems to have all mens sizes available currently.

Super stoked, got those pre-season Wahs goosebumps once my order was approved.

Lesssgo, ready for the footy to be back!

Haha I didn't notice the One NZ logo being replaced on that retro away jersey with NZ Warriors in the style DB Bitter was written back in the day. Shows how much attention I paid to it. I'll put down to being busy at work.

Seeing the collar makes me laugh as I made a joke about the swanndrai looking jersey. Something along the lines of it needed a collar to look old school or be more authentic. Maybe use the same material as a swanndrai so you get the rubbing on your neck. Got told off by a poster that I assume worked for CCC that collars aren't good for during games as they can be grabbed, like he was disclosing something top secret despite other clubs having retro jerseys with collars.

I'm still hanging out for a new singlet. At this rate, summer will be over by the time I see them in stock online or instore.

Back