Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Swanley

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
wear a hat sometimes, being in the South east of England is a bit of a safety net....no one know's who they are!

Reaction score
Uncmase

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I wear a Warrior item of some sort, Everyday, With pride, No shame here. Fuck all know who the warriors are in Perth anyway 😂

Reaction score
warriors55

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I wear a Warrior item of some sort, Everyday, With pride, No shame here. Fuck all know who the warriors are in Perth anyway 😂
Yep I've lived in Perth in the past. All AFL and cricket over there.
Saw a Rabbitohs vs Storm game there back in the day. Not much of a turnout though.

Reaction score
snake77

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
I still wear the training gear around the house and jerseys while watching the game. I used to wear the player polos to work on casual Fridays. I've stopped wearing them.

My desire at the moment to buy merchandise for 2020 is pretty much gone.

Reaction score

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I wear my old gear. But with what George has done to the club and a fantastic spine, as a Fan, Im not giving him my money to piss it away on Egan and Kodi type signings to save money on the salary cap so we can have a team that has no chance of making the 8. Lawton shows everything the club needs, like CNK did, passion, intensity, pride. Dont sign players for the sake of you F'd up George. Sign players who are truely top quality and if you miss out this year dont sign anyone and live with what we have. Because buying a player who imo is probably going to give less than Lawton does is a joke and a waste of MY money. Our Merch funds the club who are now trying to run the team like a business instead of running the club like a business. We should be signing a first class offensive coach who can get our team running dazzling set plays in the red zone so we score points, not 4-5 forward hit ups and a kick to nobody. Its clear THE PROCESS does not include offensive coaching. Thats where I want my Merch money going towards. Us scoring tries which means less defense, much like the top 3 this year, offense meant they had a very low Against, you cant make the 8 without a top for and against, which means all those times we have gotten to the red zone only to get frustrated by doing nothing with the ball over and over and over to be replaced by top quality set plays making holes, players in motion, forward getting the ball on the angle, then passing it back to the 6 on a reverse angle who passes to a steaming RTS through no defense.

Thats when I will start buying Merch and Membership again.

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
Working on building sites I use to have 10 jerseys on rotation for work everyday. That got taken down to 3 since the rest are worth too much now. I generally always wear a piece of merch when I go out but only cause I have so much of it and its mainly the only thing I own.

I've had to put a lot of stuff away as things I use to pick up for $40 are now worth $200-300. A jersey I paid $30 sold for $510 last year. Some of the 1995-2001 gear is now worth a pretty penny. A simple t shirt in good condition from 95 could get $100.

Always cracks me up when I do wear merch and perfect strangers come up and ask me what's wrong with the team, why is Mr X selected, who we should sign etc like Im the fucking coach or something lol. If the team are winning you'll get the appreciative nod or hollar. Reminds of stories staff members who drive the Warriors cars would tell me. If they were doing well people would toot with thumbs up or fists pumping. If they were doing bad people would actually throw their coffees at the cars lol.

Wear what you want anyway. If you aren't feeling the club at the moment then put it away for sunnier times. If you don't care then wear it with pride. Clothing should never make you feel bad unless you are Oliver Twist dirt poor...

Reaction score

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Have worn this seasons Jersey for most game days this year, actually resulted in meeting some good people and a few sympathetic beers sent my way particularly after Eels games from Eels supporters. A few kiwis said they honour the bravery to wear the Jersey in public.
Only kiwi piece of identify when travelling/living overseas other than my Ponamu that is usually hidden under my shirt.
Btw I'm getting a few letters sent my way from home, pretty remote so postage ain't cheap. where can I get family to pick up order warriors stickers? As much as I want warriors logo for back windscreen of car thinking more something that would fit into standard/ a4 envelope?

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
Btw I'm getting a few letters sent my way from home, pretty remote so postage ain't cheap. where can I get family to pick up order warriors stickers? As much as I want warriors logo for back windscreen of car thinking more something that would fit into standard/ a4 envelope?
eBay has them and postage will be from Australia...

Reaction score
fizurg

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread. I’ve just bought a 2011 players issue jersey. Anyone know how to tell the difference between one and a regular replica jersey?

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread. I’ve just bought a 2011 players issue jersey. Anyone know how to tell the difference between one and a regular replica jersey?
Post up pics.

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
I’ve never posted photos before so this may not go well.
Looks good. Send more pics. Closeup of number. Any vivid marks around the collar tag???

Top Bottom