NRL NRL Round 1, 2024 Discussion

I can see the Warriors as being looked at for next year. Likely the Warriors or Storm to replace the Broncos. Have a side from a location the Americans are familiar with or at least have heard of.

To be honest I'm looking forward to the American presenters trying to say Parramatta or St George Illawarra.

For our guys who do a lot of travelling it's a big trip. It is a few extra hours compared to travelling from Australia. Also a good chance to impress.

If we go well again this year I could see them looking closely at the Warriors.

Who saw when Radley ran into Riki cause the other options were Taupau or Haas? lol

Would be keen. Would have to get special permission from wife though - she banned me from any more boys overseas trips after my last ( incidently it was vegas) trip around 5 years ago lol
Sounds like you had a part in the movie "Hangover ".??

Well I was pretty critical of the whole thing but have to admit I thought it was great- would love to go if the warriors were to play next year.
Bit sickening listening to them try to build Latrell and reece up as international superstars and it all fell a bit flat in the end when they both lost but overall I thought it was really well done.

Back