General Warriors Membership Thread 2021

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Warriors Membership Thread 2021

Join us at the Best Foods Open Home

Join us at Mt Smart Stadium on Saturday 12 December to catch up with some of your Vodafone Warriors squad as they prepare for Season 2021.

From 10.00am players will be available for signings and photos with members, and the Warriors Superstore will be open with exclusive member deals on the 2021 apparel range.

Proudly presented by Best Foods, this is a members-only event and numbers are strictly limited, so please click here or on the LEARN MORE link below to register your attendance.

Wigan Warrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
Wigan, England
Is there a non NZ/Aus package available? I can never seem to find one as they all offer tickets which unless someone gives me a few grand is worthless

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Is there a non NZ/Aus package available? I can never seem to find one as they all offer tickets which unless someone gives me a few grand is worthless
The Aus based one doesn’t give you any tickets, it’s essentially a hat a sticker and an all but useless discount(better ones when rebel etc have a sale).

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I may have to take that one lol.

I always thought the Aus one gave you away tickets
A few years back you got 1 away ticket- I never used it as I stupidly waited and we were awful away so didn’t use it, I think it was last year they there was a couple of games later in the season when we were out of the running where the offered free tickets but again we were awful at the time so I didn’t take them up.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings