• 1-2

• 3-4

• 5-6

• 7-8

• 9-12

• 13-17

Results are only viewable after voting.
Found the excerpt I was trying to call back to

Guessing what I remember reading more like- December 1 makes more sense than January 1 smh, I would hope no one takes what I have to say for gospel anyway lol
They'll all be on board for training by the 2/3 Jan so you're not wrong.
But return dates are staggered before xmas & programmes differ depending on (mostly) international duties for full-on training.

I know it's not season prediction time however I can see us going 4-0 to start the season (yes, I'm including an away win against the drizzle) and then a first loss to souths ... that's a far as I'm willing to push it at this point - we've got a quality team here, and one that's building - I'm pretty hopeful

I think anyone who played internationals is getting until late December/after Christmas off, SJ and TH aren't expected back until early December (which sounds like "come back then but, hey, if you feel ready before then."..)
RTS, given his background, maybe he gets more time off...
CHT, I have to say, based on that Kodakaagramaphone thingamajig, looked more fit and raring to go then I was expecting. Maybe writers, which I do believe he went off to be, have to heft heavier pencils and pads these days...:)
i'm sure these days the medical staff/coaching staff have perfect stats on Player B's Days Since Last Training Day, Player B's Test Results From Day 1 Of Last Year's Pre-Season Training, Player B's Expected Test Results On Day 1 Of This Year's Pre-Season Training etc etc so it's very scientific and timed who comes back when and what they do but will, of course, mean Sweet FA come the first NRL game...
Not to mention those like Charnze who are coming back from some type of injury.

when sand dunes? 🥴

After more than a month of edging.. 😩😂
IMG_1257.jpeg

IMG_1258.jpeg

IMG_1259.jpeg

Back