General Warriors Least Liked By Opposition fans.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Watching Isaac Luke taunt the Raiders in the dying seconds of the Game reminded me of why he is one of the most disliked players in the NRL.
Most of Lukes negative history comes from his Days with another side (Hollywood dives, Dirty play).

This gave me the idea for a thread.

Adam Blair is known for being a Grub who is thoroughly disliked, over the course of our history who makes your list ?

Blair
Luke
Monty (should have been charged for using his trained fists on the unsuspecting).
Inu (Lazy, so Lazy even the Commentators would be exasperated with him).
Mateo (See Inu). The Para twins were called a disgrace to the game.
Villa (Violent with head shots, I loved the guy) hated by opposition fans.
Quentin Pongia (see Villa).
Stephen Kearney, Loathed after stuffing Jarrod McCracken's career.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Watching Isaac Luke taunt the Raiders in the dying seconds of the Game reminded me of why he is one of the most disliked players in the NRL.
Most of Lukes negative history comes from his Days with another side (Hollywood dives, Dirty play).

This gave me the idea for a thread.

Adam Blair is known for being a Grub who is thoroughly disliked, over the course of our history who makes your list ?

Blair
Luke
Monty (should have been charged for using his trained fists on the unsuspecting).
Inu (Lazy, so Lazy even the Commentators would be exasperated with him).
Mateo (See Inu). The Para twins were called a disgrace to the game.
Villa (Violent with head shots, I loved the guy) hated by opposition fans.
Quentin Pongia (see Villa).
Stephen Kearney, Loathed after stuffing Jarrod McCracken's career.

Villa the guerrilla. Wasn’t he busted for stealing when touring with the Aussies in the UK?

Quentin Pongia and John Lomax were grubs

Monty Betham was another one

Gangster Lisone has potential

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
As a team if the Warriors keep winning they will be liked less and less. They've become a team who wins by conceding a lot of penalties at the start then strikes when the referees inevitably starts squaring up the tally. Opposition fans always hate that type of team. So long as the Warriors are successful and the hatred is gained on the field I'm completely fine with that. Its when they're disliked for off-field reasons like Russell Packer, Matthew Lodge etc that I'm not proud of their notoriety (duh)

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings