Injury Warriors Injury Thread 2021

??? What makes you say that?
Don't know, just a niggle and being overly analytic maybe lol.
The guy had a head knock last game. If Storm are anything they are clinical, and Harris would have a big red bullseye on his back anyway. If I were the Warriors I'd be taking care of a guy that's crucial to the team as the season goes on and if that means sitting him out for a game, I'd make it this one. Hope not but that niggle won't go away

Reactions: Canadian_WarriorFan
The guy had a head knock last game. If Storm are anything they are clinical, and Harris would have a big red bullseye on his back anyway. If I were the Warriors I'd be taking care of a guy that's crucial to the team as the season goes on and if that means sitting him out for a game, I'd make it this one. Hope not but that niggle won't go away
Anyone could target Harris and it still wouldn't work....he is that good

Reactions: Cces and Juno
Someone mentioned that from a fantasy or SuperCoach page from memory, but I haven’t seen anything anywhere suggesting that. Why leave him out if he’s not injured? This our first litmus test against a genuine top 4 team with little to no injuries (no Luke keary, lam or verills against the roosters and no bench vs raiders). Plus who else would you want in the ear of Walsh and berry? Jazz?

Reactions: Cces and Juno
Someone mentioned that from a fantasy or SuperCoach page from memory, but I haven’t seen anything anywhere suggesting that. Why leave him out if he’s not injured? This our first litmus test against a genuine top 4 team with little to no injuries (no Luke keary, lam or verills against the roosters and no bench vs raiders). Plus who else would you want in the ear of Walsh and berry? Jazz?
Yeah, Jazz would have to jump in more ways than one to be in anyone's ear. But jokes aside, like you I'd like to see how they go - this game is usually a contest and I hope it is this time.

Reactions: Ohgeelowk