• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General Warriors General News

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Looks like a fanboy has picked one of them. Not sure why we didn't pick 3 forwards as other teams have.
In our whole squad, after AFB and Barney who would you put in? Maybe Capewell for his end to the season? Everyone else hasn't really been in form or had a run of games without getting injured. Its a pretty sad reflection of our season unfortunately and the scale of the drop off in form of SJ that he won it last year and not even nominated this year.

I imagine RTS was the panel pick, the other three were by the RLPA reps on the team.

Honestly not a lot of contenders. Capewell post origin could sneak in there?

Ultimately, none of them are going to win Players Champion. AFB or Barney could sneak themselves into the Dream Team though

*Beat me to it by a pube Inruin lol

I imagine RTS was the panel pick, the other three were the RLPA reps on the team.

Honestly not a lot of contenders. Capewell post origin could sneak in there?

Ultimately, none of them are going to win Players Champion. AFB or Barney could sneak themselves into the Dream Team though

*Beat me to it by a pube Inruin lol
Great minds mate. Not sure if that's a good thing or not? And what's a pube between friends anyway :ROFLMAO:

In our whole squad, after AFB and Barney who would you put in? Maybe Capewell for his end to the season? Everyone else hasn't really been in form or had a run of games without getting injured. Its a pretty sad reflection of our season unfortunately and the scale of the drop off in form of SJ that he won it last year and not even nominated this year.
I would have put Capewell ahead of RTS and TMM.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back