General Warriors chasing Michael Witt

raypower_old

his defence is pretty suspect partly cos he's small and partly cos he has a bad technique imo. this is also the man who kicked a goal line drop out over his head dead in goal for parramatta once. $200k is way too much for him i reckon.

Skinny_Ravs82

Jesbass said:
G_Rovelli said:
rayroxon said:
If we sign him at least we have his nick name sorted out.

F*** Witt :p

LOL, that's just mean!

Actually, Halfwit would be more accurate, considering his position. ;)

Well yeah that is true but would you want to be yelling that in public..at a game when there are kids around? bad influence really.

warriors4life_old

Jesbass said:
G_Rovelli said:
rayroxon said:
If we sign him at least we have his nick name sorted out.

F*** Witt :p

LOL, that's just mean!

Actually, Halfwit would be more accurate, considering his position. ;)

Yeah, that was the title of the article on NZ Herald, but I changed it because it was a shocking pun.

sebastian_old

rayroxon said:
his defence is pretty suspect partly cos he's small and partly cos he has a bad technique imo. this is also the man who kicked a goal line drop out over his head dead in goal for parramatta once. $200k is way too much for him i reckon.

My god hes defense can't be worse than Ropati's & at least he can kick & pass, unlike Ropati. Hes defense isn't anywhere near as bad as everyones making out. We seem to cover Ropatis arse most of the time so i'm sure Witt's "defense" would either be an improvement or make no difference.

tHe_maC_old

Sign him I say,

For two reasons, would make this place a whole lot better to visit with a certain someone leaving...

And also because we don't have anyone in the Bartercard who is better than him, if they were they wouldn't be there! Developing players takes time and the Warriors need a 5/8 quick. I couldn't care less if he is Aussie, I would prefer a Warriors team full of Aussies that wins the premiership than a team full of kiwis that get no one every year. I support this team as a club, not as my country.

Jesbass_old

sebastian said:
rayroxon said:

My god hes defense can't be worse than Ropati's & at least he can kick & pass, unlike Ropati. Hes defense isn't anywhere near as bad as everyones making out. We seem to cover Ropatis arse most of the time so i'm sure Witt would either be an improvement or make no difference.

I honestly don't know what Witt's defense is like, so I can't comment either way, but just to comment on your last point, Seb - I wouldn't want the Warriors to be spending $200,000 on a player that may make no difference to the position.

sebastian_old

Jesbass said:
sebastian said:
rayroxon said:

My god hes defense can't be worse than Ropati's & at least he can kick & pass, unlike Ropati. Hes defense isn't anywhere near as bad as everyones making out. We seem to cover Ropatis arse most of the time so i'm sure Witt would either be an improvement or make no difference.

I honestly don't know what Witt's defense is like, so I can't comment either way, but just to comment on your last point, Seb - I wouldn't want the Warriors to be spending $200,000 on a player that may make no difference to the position.

My post was about his difference on defense, i know i left the word defense out but i thought since my reply to rays post was about Micheal Witts defense i wouldn't have to use the word again. I'll edit the word defense in.

Skinny_Ravs82

Jesbass said:
sebastian said:
rayroxon said:

that's a fair enough point

Jesbass_old

sebastian said:
Jesbass said:
sebastian said:
rayroxon said:

My post was about his difference on defense, i know i left the word defense out but i thought since my reply to rays post was about Micheal Witts defense i wouldn't have to use the word again. I'll edit the word defense in.

No need to edit it in, Seb. I know full well that you were referring to his defense, hence why I referred to it. ;)

Skinny_Ravs82

tHe_maC said:
Sign him I say,

For two reasons, would make this place a whole lot better to visit with a certain someone leaving...

And also because we don't have anyone in the Bartercard who is better than him, if they were they wouldn't be there! Developing players takes time and the Warriors need a 5/8 quick. I couldn't care less if he is Aussie, I would prefer a Warriors team full of Aussies that wins the premiership than a team full of kiwis that get no one every year. I support this team as a club, not as my country.

who you refering to?

D Generation X_old

2black2strong said:
1863.jpg

here's me, i accidently pulled the plug and all the polka dots went down the drain. I swear they were there! :lol:
lol hahahahahahahaha

Jesbass_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
tHe_maC said:
Sign him I say,

who you refering to?

Michael Witt, I presume? :lol:

Skinny_Ravs82

Jesbass said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
tHe_maC said:
Sign him I say,

who you refering to?

Haha, oh aren't you oh so clever :p

Michael Witt, I presume? :lol:

sebastian_old

patty said:
get use to witt boys cause he is on his way!!!!

Hey, i want him to make the jump acorss the Tasman, do ya have a source so i can know for sure?? As a 5/8 hes a great kicker & passer, just what this team needs.

patty_old

yeah its on the nrl site. we signed him on a 1 year deal. also upgraded rapira and ah vans contracets to 2009. great day for the warriors