General Warriors 2 sign ....?

kingkole_old

hosea would be great but i do doubt his defence,id still play him on the wing and give him time to learn not only his attacking lines but to learn his defensive lines.

staceyjones4life_old

Apparently Anthony Quinn is on the outer at Melbourne. Sounds like a plan to me.

1. Locke
2. Quinn
3. Inu
4. Ropati
5. Vatuvei

edguy_old

his old man played for us , and 2 of his best mates are coming here next year ..would we have the available funds?

edguy_old

Hill said Hayne was concerned that long-time teammates Krisnan Inu and Feleti Mateo were leaving Parramatta in 2011 for the New Zealand Warriors.

"Jarryd has grown up with Krisnan and Feleti," Hill said. "He is not happy they are leaving. If things were different at Parramatta, maybe they would have stayed."

ryan1_old

ryan1_old

seriously? you wouldnt be interested in jarryd hayne?

Seriously, for all the reasons stated above.

He is talented, no doubt, but for mine, he's extremely overrated too.

And he demands too much money.

Having said that, if he is willing to play for us for a lot less than what he earns currently, I'd have no problem with him being part of our team.

Northern_Union

Overpaid, overrated, and too inconsistent (for what he demands money-wise). And where would he play? Wing? It's already been clearly pointed out that his talent is wasted on the wing. Fullback? Thanks, but no thanks. We have Locke! 'nuff said.

I'd agree with your post and add that in my view he isn't a team player. What he creates he creates for himself.

Warrioraholic_old

Most people dislike players because theyre playing for other teams eg I couldnt stand Tate and the shots Meli put on him where some of the highlights of the warriors for me, but now that he plays for us, he is one of my favourite warriors.
Im pretty sure if Hayne was here he would be a cult hero in no time.
As much as I hate Gallen,White etc once they put on that warriors jersey I think I could come round to liking them lol

Spence_old

I only dislike Hayne so much because everyone raves about him, especially the fickle fans that only watch 2 games a month. Of course he's a good player.

Gundog_old

Yeah hate him..but if he was playing for us love him..haha..just hate his salary, we can't afford him..

kingkole_old

Hayne also looks like a sook. That's the last thing the Warriors need!

haynes not a sook he has actually matured quite a lot over the past couple of years.and i cant see him moving to far from sydney because he still has a lot of close ties with where he grew up in minto an does a bit of mentoring work with young PI,plus if all else fails he could get a job with his old man as a delivery driver for woolworths.

ToiletDuck_old

He'd neeevvveerrr come over here. Either way, we don't need a fullback, unless you all want Kevin on the wing for the next 5 years.

Yes to White if possible.