General Warriors 2 sign ....?

playdaball_old

A reserve grader from Nth Queensland and a Kiwi currently playing in the NSWRL (usual trend).

Seriously ...

What about looking at the ESL either for a Pom (Sam Burgess' brothers as their Gran lives in Auckland) or returning Kiwis or Aussies (Kevin Campion type signing). Surely Dean Bell has enough connections in the UK?

insulinboi_old

With Tates, Royals, Lillymans and Mckinnons dollars, we should get the best right centre/winger, Hooker and Prop we can.

Is there a site or a way where you can see who is off contract?

Warrioraholic_old

I hear Mark Tookey is off contract, him and Tamata would be good signings

playdaball_old

He was taking the piss, think KARL Temata ex Warriors prop now at the Quins.

Spence_old

Oh right. Wow. Way over my head. That's why I should get on here when I first wake up. :D

Magic Stick_old

Sign Hosea Gear who missed out on the All Blacks. he would be the form wing in any code right now..Big,strong,explosive.and lightning pace

playdaball_old

Sign Hosea Gear who missed out on the All Blacks. he would be the form wing in any code right now..Big,strong,explosive.and lightning pace

Agree 100% - c'mon Warriors make contact with him. He and bro and father played RL down in Gizzy.

edguy_old

id grab michael gordon from the panthers..he doesnt have a club for next year ,..has pace to burn and is also a top goalkicker...

kingkole_old

if i where looking at signings id prob-look at some of the storm lesser names like dane nielson,kiwi-matt duffy,even someone like ryan hinchcliff who can cover a number of position.

Gundog_old

Hosea Gear would be a mean signing, Dane Neilson, would definitely take him too, approach that Kyle Stanley, good tough young player, would be pissed now that Gasnier is back. I hear James Graham is thinking of coming to the NRL, if we can't get any of the storm guys then maybe look to sign short term cover for prop next year like maybe Ashton Simms and go after Graham 2012. Maybe make a play for SBW too.

Tyrael_old

Hosea Gear would be an amazing signing. I wouldn't have him on the wing though. Centre would be much preferred. He is fast and strong. The more touches he gets the better.

I still think Ropo is a dud, but is playing better this season than the previous few. I don't get why we sign lots of randoms who will never get a game...seriously Steve Rapira...will he get game time???