General WANTED: 1995 Limited Edition Half Warriors Half Broncos Jersey

I've been looking for one of these jerseys for quite a while now for my collection and I was just wondering if anyone has one they're keen to sell or knows of someone who wants to sell theirs? I think they were a limited edition of 500 to commemorate the first ever game against the Broncs. Bit of a long shot since I imagine most who have them want to keep them but worth a try!

Reactions: tajhay
What this old thing?

Unfortunately not signed by the whole team, I'll leave it to you to work out who's who. Crazy thing with that, I knew Marty Moana and Gavin Hill and never got them to sign, you how it is plenty of time I know them, haven't seen either for about 20 years.

upload_2017-6-25_15-30-6.png

upload_2017-6-25_15-31-51.png

upload_2017-6-25_15-32-33.png

upload_2017-6-25_15-33-19.png

upload_2017-6-25_15-34-16.png

upload_2017-6-25_15-35-2.png

upload_2017-6-25_15-35-42.png

upload_2017-6-25_15-36-23.png

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Wow first I've ever heard of that jersey!
Ever seen one up for grabs Welly?
Surely would fetch a mint.
Seen a few on Trademe over the years. Was never interested in it cause it wasnt worn by the team but getting bored collecting these days so Im keen on it now. From memory they go for $400-700 depending on whether anyone has the cash and really wants it...

I've been looking for one of these jerseys for quite a while now for my collection and I was just wondering if anyone has one they're keen to sell or knows of someone who wants to sell theirs? I think they were a limited edition of 500 to commemorate the first ever game against the Broncs. Bit of a long shot since I imagine most who have them want to keep them but worth a try!
My brother wants to sell his framed half Warriors/half Bronco Jersey. No 20 of 500

What are they worth these days