General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't able to buy your seats... you get priority sales to buy tickets.

View attachment 654
Buying your seats for playoffs has been a sales point in previous memberships drives & the NRL communications references some clubs having the ability to do so for some clubs to do same seat redemption. Why shouldn't Warriors season members.

I know personally I just renew my seats without reading the T&Cs and inclusions.

You're not a season member so not sure what you're trying to achieve by pointing this out at all?
The Warriors themselves admit the ticketing process disadvantaged season members.

Mine are now available online but after complaining to TM they sent them direct to me

If anyone has not received online my strong advice is to email TM from within your account [at the bottom NEED HELP WITH THESE TICKETS]

It is clear from an email I received that they have problems with the online system uploading tickets from time to time
Wow! It worked, within half an hour. Cheers.

Buying your seats for playoffs has been a sales point in previous memberships drives & the NRL communications references some clubs having the ability to do so for some clubs to do same seat redemption. Why shouldn't Warriors season members.

I know personally I just renew my seats without reading the T&Cs and inclusions.

You're not a season member so not sure what you're trying to achieve by pointing this out at all?
The Warriors themselves admit the ticketing process disadvantaged season members.
Sorry, I didn’t realise this thread was only open to members bitching because they wanted to do something that membership to the Warriors didn’t entitle them to.

Same here lol. I'm sure last time we made the finals we were able to get our season tickets seats. Yes miket12 miket12 we get a priority to get seats, I'm just saying it would be nice to be able to get the same seats and sit the with the same people we normally do. Again, these are the advantages of paying for a season ticket before the season even begins

I'll leave you guys to your little bitchfest because one game in seven years you aren't able to sit in seats you aren't entitled to.
That would be a good idea.

I have no doubt whatsoever that if you had supported the club financially and had the same seat at MSS for over 20 years you would be bitching as well.

I have made many friends with those who sit around me and have done so for the same length of time, people I would never have met in other circumstances and are passionate supporters of our club - it certainly irks to think that some bandwagoner enjoys the benefit of MY seats because NRL & Ticketmaster couldn’t care a fuck about Warrior’s members!!!

That would be a good idea.

I have no doubt whatsoever that if you had supported the club financially and had the same seat at MSS for over 20 years you would be bitching as well.

I have made many friends with those who sit around me and have done so for the same length of time, people I would never have met in other circumstances and are passionate supporters of our club - it certainly irks to think that some bandwagoner enjoys the benefit of MY seats because NRL & Ticketmaster couldn’t care a fuck about Warrior’s members!!!
And how long you’ve been sitting there should mean the club should change a condition of your membership for longer than your twenty years of sitting there?

Tell me, if I had been paying you for third party cover and then was involved in an accident, would you have paid me out like I’d instead had full cover. Of course not…. but you lot are whinging that the club isn’t giving you something you weren’t entitled too.

And how long you’ve been sitting there should mean the club should change a condition of your membership for longer than your twenty years of sitting there?

Tell me, if I had been paying you for third party cover and then was involved in an accident, would you have paid me out like I’d instead had full cover. Of course not…. but you lot are whinging that the club isn’t giving you something you weren’t entitled too.
Maybe it should mean the NRL (this is not a club issue) show some loyalty back to the fans who have been loyal to the club. Wouldn't think its that hard a concept to grasp, but.........

And I thought you were intelligent!!

What is the cost to the NRL to sell MY seat to me for the same price as to a bandwagonner? Nothing

Why did the NRL sell same seats to Broncos fans but not Warriors fans?

And I thought you were intelligent!!

What is the cost to the NRL to sell MY seat to me for the same price as to a bandwagonner? Nothing

Why did the NRL sell same seats to Broncos fans but not Warriors fans?
And how do you know that a bandwagonner is in your seat? How do you know it’s not another member? One of the teams friends or family? A club sponsor who has contributed value more in monetary value than you have?

When you brought your season memberships for the last twenty years, you agreed that you would only get the opportunity to buy seats as a priority to a finals game… not to buy your regular season seats. You can’t expect the club to change the terms you agreed with when you purchased your membership because you‘re having a sulk.

And how do you know that a bandwagonner is in your seat? How do you know it’s not another member? One of the teams friends or family? A club sponsor who has contributed value more in monetary value than you have?

When you brought your season memberships for the last twenty years, you agreed that you would only get the opportunity to buy seats as a priority to a finals game… not to buy your regular season seats. You can’t expect the club to change the terms you agreed with when you purchased your membership because you‘re having a sulk.

how is it that fair weather bandwagon scalping fans can figure out how to buy tickets but 25 year loyal die hard “real” fans who were given a 2 day head start can‘t figure out how to buy tickets to this once in a decade event 😂😂😂😂😂

how is it that fair weather bandwagon scalping fans can figure out how to buy tickets but 25 year loyal die hard “real” fans who were given a 2 day head start can‘t figure out how to buy tickets to this once in a decade event 😂😂😂😂😂
Members had a 3 hour window before a pre sale with a non unique code that went viral.

If you knew what you were talking about before you were posting you wouldn't of posting something so dumb.

The club has admitted themselves they're unhappy with the treatment of members

The clubs offering same seat redemption for finals games only word "priority access" in their membership inclusions also.

Can someone please provide a link which says that members of another club will get to purchase their regular season seats for a finals game because I’ve just looked at a few of the opposition clubs sites and while some don’t mention benefits for next season, those that do only say about priority sales periods and not being allowed to buy your regular seats for finals games.

Members had a 3 hour window before a pre sale with a non unique code that went viral.

If you knew what you were talking about before you were posting you wouldn't of posting something so dumb.

The club has admitted themselves they're unhappy with the treatment of members

all I know is that i got seats at the 50m line in the upper eastern stand during the general sale and I’m gonna feel mighty smug that some 20 year DIE HARD LOYAL TO THE DEATH fan is sitting in the cheap seats SEEEETHING at the sight of me 😂😂😂😂😂

And which clubs are these?
Storm and Broncos. Both have same seat redemption.

Really weird you have got your panties in a twist about this. Odd.

1. the NRL sent a communication to all ticketed members of finals clubs on the ticketing process for clubs. This mentioned same seat redemption.
2. the non ticketed pre sale code went viral - meaning non members / the more tech savvy code sharks.

3. Ticketmaster / The NRL didnt not provide any resource to help old members who may less tech savvy to navigate the purchase process (Subsequently I learnt ticket master opened the ticket office at Gate B to sell tickets / but communication from the NRL and Club never mentioned this and in fact eDM via the club not only never mentioned that but said DO NOT COME to mt Smart)

4. In communication with the club they have mention they are unhappy with the treatment of members.
- the choice to not do same seat redemption for Auckland was made by the NRL because it was easier to block out whole bays for commercial partners (NOT CLUB SPONSORS) rather than have ticket master provide the resource to allow same seat redemption.

5. The NRL were provided the membership data

Yes 20 + season members deserve to be assisted in the process so they can attend.

It's not a legal argument, it's about doing the right thing by your fans and the people who have supported your club. We aren't taking them to court over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back