General Vulcans vs Newtown jets

sebastian_old

Can't be too hard on the Vulcans, remember part of the reasons the Vulcans were doing so well arn't there anymore. We've taken their cream of the crop, rightly so but thats the reality. We've taken Johnson, Seymours injured, we've now taken Pita. Thats their stars right there.

Chch fan_old

Just saw the score. Bit gutterd was hopefull we could keep the presure on Canterbury.
sebastian makes a good point about missing Johnson, Godinet and Seymore.
Would be intresting to know what people in the know think of Blackmore? It is the nature of the team and probably the comp that the team is always changing with last minute withdralls and inclusions. I don't imagine it would be an easy job.
Would be intrested in knowing how Gieling went at centere. Is he a genuine option there or just an injury cover sort of option?

Viking_old

Just saw the score. Bit gutterd was hopefull we could keep the presure on Canterbury.
sebastian makes a good point about missing Johnson, Godinet and Seymore.
Would be intresting to know what people in the know think of Blackmore? It is the nature of the team and probably the comp that the team is always changing with last minute withdralls and inclusions. I don't imagine it would be an easy job.
Would be intrested in knowing how Gieling went at centere. Is he a genuine option there or just an injury cover sort of option?

Blackmore's a good coach and well regarded. Won the Fox last year and will go close to winning the NSW cup this year. I wouldn't know what he's like as a person and he was painted as a bit of a villian in his playing days from the feud with Nikau but seems OK now.

Gelling should pick up a 2nd tier contract somewhere in the NRL. Super fit apparently so has the discipline to go further, just needs to make sure his poohs always go in the toilet in future. Make shift centre I would think.

The 22 BEAST_old

Blackmore's a good coach and well regarded. Won the Fox last year and will go close to winning the NSW cup this year. I wouldn't know what he's like as a person and he was painted as a bit of a villian in his playing days from the feud with Nikau but seems OK now.

Gelling should pick up a 2nd tier contract somewhere in the NRL. Super fit apparently so has the discipline to go further, just needs to make sure his poohs always go in the toilet in future. Make shift centre I would think.

????????????????????????

Fazz_old

He's one of those Rooster juniors that got sacked for trashing their hotel room (poo on the walls apparently)

BigD_old

A Pub Crawl back home

Met up with Shaun Johnson at the game

Told him Sandow will try & milk Penalties

Big smile from Elijah Taylor loking on..

Henson Park abit Bizzare

Everytime Newtown Jets score a try, this dude on a Penny Tharting cycle
does a lap of the ground....

Spence_old

Haha that's so random about the Penny Farthing.

I also like the look of Gelling, haven't seen too much of him, but can break the line, could be an option for centre?

Fazz_old

We could always do with another...hopefully Tupou, Inu, Gelling or Hurrell step up and make the spot their own next year.

Jesbass_old

A Pub Crawl back home

Met up with Shaun Johnson at the game

Told him Sandow will try & milk Penalties

Big smile from Elijah Taylor loking on..

Henson Park abit Bizzare

Everytime Newtown Jets score a try, this dude on a Penny Tharting cycle
does a lap of the ground....

I think I prefer the idea of the horse at Brisbane!

fitzy_old

It's blackmore's fault that there are some numbskulls in the team?

the old story of when they played well, the team/players are awesome. When they play poorly, it's the coaches fault (?)!!!! That sort of talk always pisses me off