General Vulcans vs Cronulla

Tyrael_old

Is that the first time ever that all 3 teams from one Country/City have made the GF?

Fazz_old

Cracked the hat trick! Surely we'll win at least one game next week! Imagine the looks on the Aussies faces if we managed all three grades in one year...

a.c.e_old

This is a moment to remember, and yes I will exaggerate my story as the years go by.

Northern_Union

Wonder if our three teams will rate more than a passing mention on TV One or TV 3 news with their full on masterbations on the worlds most boring cup?

mrblonde_old

Yes indeed I'd say a three win return is well doable.

I mean, let's start with the most likely lads: The Warriors U20s. 64-0 win last night. I didn't see much of the game, but can anyone who did say how much of that was Warriors being better by 64, or the Bulldogs just being humiliatingly bad??

The two wins for the Warriors First Grade and Vulcans will put them in very good stead I think. Not just emotion talking - I felt like this ten minutes before Lewis stormed over - but I sensed then that the winner of last night's game was going to be too good for Manly. Still do, big time.

When I go through Australian customs, and they ask "What's the reason for your visit?", I'll say "To bring three rugby league trophies to New Zealand where they belong!!"

And probably say that to a customs official who's a Manly fan and get deported....:D

Northern_Union

Sky is showing the grand final day from start to finish from Nines feed. Starts at mid day our time sky sport 1.