General Vulcans v Knights

SMAC19_old

^haha ..bet me too it

what about the 'OKAY WHO'S NEXT' guy he hugs the fence line whole match

weather is lookin good

bigstuboy_old

with this wind fish will be lightening quick. is this game on the main field or by the athletics track

Chch fan_old

Mighty Manu Ma'u gets a go, awesome to see. He will turn a few heads this season I'm sure of it. Steve Waetford at 6? Not sure if I've ever seen him play their before he usually plays on the wing or fullback for Howick.

Can't wait to get down to Mt. Smart to support the boys.

As anyone else got anything to say on Steve Waetford??? I was reading the NSW Cup preview in League Week and he was picked out as the player to watch. Actually sorry I've just read it again and when coach Ricky Henry was asked who was the player to watch, he answered. "From a local point of view Steve Waetford."

I watched as much of the Fox as I could on Maori Tv last year and I can't remember him. I'm trying to place as many of these new guys in both the Juniors and Vulvans as I can before the season starts:p:p

krs_64_old

With this wind I'd be suprised if no kicks go out on the full, because this wind is nasty!. A perfect day for swirling bombs, should be a good test for our backs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chch fan_old

Nothing on their Facebook page as yet... That was pretty reliable last season.

¿N. ig-mah¿_old

Surely there has got to be some live audio somewhere.

Or even some updates.

Seems strange there appears to be nothing. The games hasn't been canned due to the weather bomb thingee everyone online keeps going on about, has it?

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Halftime in NSW Cup between Vulcans and the Knights. Knights had 8-0 lead early but Vulcans hit back with a Krisnan Inu try which he converted. Close to halftime Pita Godinet's last tackle bomb hit the crossbar, bounced back straight into Alehana Mara's arms and he went over beside the right hand upright. Inu converted to make it 12-8 to the Vukcans at the break.

Chch fan_old

Nice work Vulcans!!! Would be great to get off to a winning start!
Where are you getting your info from.
Weather may not be so bad I have the tv on the Cricket which is at Eden Park and they are having some fairly decent fine spells by the look of it.

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Nice work Vulcans!!! Would be great to get off to a winning start!
Where are you getting your info from.
Weather may not be so bad I have the tv on the Cricket which is at Eden Park and they are having some fairly decent fine spells by the look of it.

It was posted on the warriors FB page. Yeah at the races today in Auckland the sun is out as well.

Chch fan_old

Just checked faceook and it's now on the Vodafone Warriors page but not the Vulcans.