General Vulcans on TV again!

Spence_old

Our Round# 23 match against the Wentworthville Magpies will be played on Saturday August 13th on Mt Smart # 1 as part of a 'triple header'.
Fans will get the opportunity to see 3 great games of footy starting at 3.15pm with the Vulcans, then the Newcastle Knights line up against the U20s at 5.15pm & the NRL team at 7.30pm. For those that can't make it to Mt Smart, all games will be broadcast live by Sky television.

Off Vulcans facebook page, as per usual.

Excellent news! :D

Spence_old

Definitely looking forward to this. I mean I could have gone to the game anyway, but it'll be good for everyone to be able to comment on the match, rather than just taking my completely biased opinions. ;)

LordGnome_old

I got smashed watching the last tripple header when we beat the combined Sydney Roosters club something like 300 to nil.

Spence_old

I got smashed watching the last tripple header when we beat the combined Sydney Roosters club something like 300 to nil.

That was a great afternoon.

I just wrote off to sky and asked them about what kind of viewship they'd need for Vulcans games to be televised, and basically just trying to generate some hype and get them to televise them regularily. I urge everyone else to do the same. I doubt it'll happen, but you never know!

Lego_Man_old

The Vulcans actually represent me more comprehensively than the Warriors do.

LordGnome_old

That was a great afternoon.

I just wrote off to sky and asked them about what kind of viewship they'd need for Vulcans games to be televised, and basically just trying to generate some hype and get them to televise them regularily. I urge everyone else to do the same. I doubt it'll happen, but you never know!

What's the email address?

We should all write in and tell them how much we enjoy their tripple headers.

mrblonde_old

Yeah, I'd add my voice to regular NSW Cup viewings/showings...

I really enjoyed watching the Vulcans - I remember watching the Bartercard Cup games when they were played before the Warriors and while obviously the standard wasn't anywhere near as good, enjoyed them for what they were.

Same with the NSW Cup - I remember watching the Grand Final in '08 - a ridiculous number of Field Goal attempts IIRC...:D

LordGnome_old

I just emailed and asked why they don't do the tripple headers more often.