General Vote For 2013 All-stars

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Thanks for the heads up. Took awhile but it was fun. Enjoyed seeing all the Warriors at other clubs. My pick for the Warriors:

Forwards Ben Matulino, Feleti Mateo
Backs Shaun Johnson, Kevin Locke

Reckon Mateo will get the nod as its more a popularity contest than your clubs best player, though Mateo is pretty solid but Ben was a standout for me this year. Love to see him put his shoulder into some of those boys :)

Reactions: 1 user
Warrioz

Warrioz

Same as above except put Hurrell in ahead of Locke.
Got a massive man crush on the Hurrellcane.

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
i put mannering and matulino. mateo needs to focus on getting fit, playing 80mins, and consistancy. an all stars appearance will only inflate his head.
backs i put locke and konnie. Shaun Johnson see mateo avoce.

every other team i voted for kiwis as much as possible. love to see an all stars team dominated by kiwis. :)

Melbourne Storm Fan

Troll
Smith, Cronk, Slater and Hoffman with Bellamy as coach. Those should be the first four selections for any all stars game.

Melbourne Storm Fan

Troll
i put mannering and matulino. mateo needs to focus on getting fit, playing 80mins, and consistancy. an all stars appearance will only inflate his head.

every other team i voted for kiwis as much as possible. love to see an all stars team dominated by kiwis. :)

That pretty biased to only vote in kiwis. It shows the level of talent in your club if you have to resort to guys like Mannering. Decent on defence but i have not seen him do anything with the ball in about 5 years. Very average player.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Just thought you might interested in how people were voting on the Warriors site. Results from 5 minutes ago. Hope Ben gets through...

Poll

ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

I'm sure you're voting for your boy Brown too :p