Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where's Wiz, tied up back at the bat cave is he?
šŸ¤£ It's easier I guess to just dismiss people with similar views like that.

I think he's just relaxing with his feet up. Not much crime fighting to be done when the Joker and the Riddler aren't stroking each other's...... Egos and the Waiheke Penguin watches. Poor old Catwoman seems to be locked up in Arkham asylum still and unable to participate

šŸ¤£ It's easier I guess to just dismiss people with similar views like that.

I think he's just relaxing with his feet up. Not much crime fighting to be done when the Joker and the Riddler aren't stroking each other's...... Egos. While the Waiheke Penguin watches.
haha I actually didn't know it was you and Wiz that people were calling the chuckles brothers and the dynamic duo.
It was you two jesters, wasn't it. (said in the voice of Murray).

I can't unthink it now, to the Batmobile!
Screenshot_2024-02-11-16-37-04-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

i also just wanted to add here, i think this because she wants the whatā€™s right and best but sheā€™s too hungry for it.

i see her like a new company thatā€™s gained a bit of momentum. i think sheā€™s now trying to do too much too fast.
now the election is over and her momentum has waned some, sheā€™s started trying to claw momentum.

i think shes starting to come across and frantic and desperate and like most companies that expand too fast, especially on the back of a wave of momentum, sheā€™ll end up going bust.

burnt out and angry.
more than likely to bow out similar to the way kiri allen did would be my guess.
Do you really think she looks unhinged?
I can't tell, I'm too mesmerised by those beautiful blue eyes (and her intellect).

Do you really think she looks unhinged?
I can't tell, I'm too mesmerised by those beautiful blue eyes (and her intellect).
maā€™am, weā€™re sorry to inform you that your ex didnā€™t make it out of the fire at their home. they have perishedā€¦..
1707623399654.png

- oh no. say itā€™s not so.

hahaha no i do think when sheā€™s trying to over talk people on tv and shit she does look unhinged yeah.
i also know quite a few people who went to school with her, including my wife who all say pretty much the same thing.

good heart. wants it too much. will do anything to get it.

Yeah interesting how it's Batman and Robin on this side...but... As usual those with different views can't seem to see that they are just the same on the opposite side.

Actually, I'll take being Batman and Robin. At least we know we are the good guys. šŸ¦‡
Is there room in this group for, ah, Cat Man??

(Struggling for Batman good guys)

maā€™am, weā€™re sorry to inform you that your ex didnā€™t make it out of the fire at their home. they have perishedā€¦..
View attachment 5071
- oh no. say itā€™s not so.

hahaha no i do think when sheā€™s trying to over talk people on tv and shit she does look unhinged yeah.
i also know quite a few people who went to school with her, including my wife who all say pretty much the same thing.

good heart. wants it too much. will do anything to get it.
I used the word feral and out came the old misogynist from the whanau. I did point out that the wild cats round the farm have the same eyes. ;)

I used the word feral and out came the old misogynist from the whanau. I did point out that the wild cats round the farm have the same eyes. ;)
hahahahaha whoops!
i really actually quite liked her and golriz and thought maybe in the future they could form a good backbone for something. but i definitely think thereā€™s something bubbling behind those eyes.

Chloe will end up another Golriz. She's officially been diagnosed with ADHD which you can 100% guarantee she gets good old social media anonymous personal abuse for. If she becomes leader of the Greens, watch that abuse just multiply.

Here's an interesting example of a politician with an identifiable weakness suddenly becoming invisible: Gerry Brownlee. Where's he gone? I know he's still an MP but what's he doing?

Back