Support/Announcement Virtual Wagering

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Hi guys,
if you were on our previous site NZWO, you would have noticed that there was a virtual bookie system, basically which allows you to make bets with your virtual 'credits'. You earn credits via your posts, and bet using them.

We are using a totally different forum software, but there is something very similar available for it which is getting good reviews.

Would people be interested in something like this? There is a cost to the software hence us asking the question, else it would already have been on the site. If we get enough interest we will get it.

Unlike what we had at the old site, it wont clog up the threads section (appear as its own area), and ppl will be able to see in recent activity what people are betting on etc.

cat-5.pngcat-4.png

Reactions: krs_64 and Tyrael

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
can we get back our credits from the last site? Not that I won many bets, but I had a couple of very generous philanthropists assisting me.:)

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
sorry wont be able to get credits back from old site for a number of reasons, besides it may work a lil differently if we did implement it here.

Kaizen

NSW Cup Player
May 15, 2012
I'd be keen to see it running on this site. Pretty sure 22 Beast would be interested too.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Yeah the beast tossed a lazy ten million or two my way lol I'm up for paying him back in twenty years from now

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
I'd be keen!!!

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
Looking at that picture, would i be right in assuming that you could bet on more then one possible outcome and choose the odds.

Could have a quiz once a week to see how well we know our fellow fags fans. For example

How old is Fanrrior?

a)seventeen years old.
b) sixteen years old
c) twenty four years old
d) who gives a shit.

With the right answer being who gives a shit.

Or stuff like "who was the Warriors first captain" "When did Stacey Jones lose his virginity?" etc

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
Looking at that picture, would i be right in assuming that you could bet on more then one possible outcome and choose the odds.

Could have a quiz once a week to see how well we know our fellow fags fans. For example

How old is Fanrrior?

a)seventeen years old.
b) sixteen years old
c) twenty four years old
d) who gives a shit.

With the right answer being who gives a shit.

Or stuff like "who was the Warriors first captain" "When did Stacey Jones lose his virginity?" etc
"Most likely to be a Retardoland regular." Something I'm a little concerned I will excel at.

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
incase you guys didnt already know...having a post that is sent to 'retardoland' will have negative affects on your virtual cash..

Reactions: Spence

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
I'm guessing posts will gain cash, retardo obviously loses cash but what else affects it. Likes?
Edit: I hope not farrior my mortage is already big enough.

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Can it get to the point where we owe you money?

Or does it just stay on zero?
lets just say its harder to get to owning money. and in order to owe me money, i need to give you money in the first place ;)

I'm guessing posts will gain cash, retardo obviously loses cash but what else affects it. Likes?
yes theres a few....im still trying to tweak everything at a magic number. once i have that ill let you guys know in here.

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Does Blogs, likes, length of posts, threads, milestones, status updates have anything to do with it?
no - blog, status updates
yes - likes, length of posts, threads
what is - milestones?

keep in mind what you see right now with the bank is something im testing...i may go against that and use 'trophy' points instead.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings