General Vinne Anderson

angrylilwoman_old

I'm just in the middle of wathcing bradford bulls Vs. St Helens, can anyone tell me why Vinnie Anderson was named to play but there's no sign of him!?

Lowey_old

angrylilwoman said:
I'm just in the middle of wathcing bradford bulls Vs. St Helens, can anyone tell me why Vinnie Anderson was named to play but there's no sign of him!?

He was 18th man.

I was there and it was a great game, Vinnie was unlucky to miss out after a good game last week against HUddersfield.

Wilkin, Hooper and Sculthorpe are all playing better at the moment.

warriors4life_old

Is Vinnie Anderson playing in the forwards this season or in the centres?

umosay_old

lol @ Francis dropping that bomb early on though - although he did make up for it with 2 of his own

Lowey_old

warriors4life said:
Is Vinnie Anderson playing in the forwards this season or in the centres?

He's playing second row.

We have two quality centres in Jamie Lyon (best centre in the world, you wont convince me otherwise) and Willie Talau.

Vinnie was awesome when he first signed but picked up a injury before the play offs, when he came back he had piled weight on and looked lazy.

He missed some pre season because of a thumb injury and this resulted in him missing the first game of the season.

He had played our last two games and played very well!.. he links up superbly with Lyon.

warriors4life_old

Jamie Lyon is the man, I don't know why the Aussies didn't pick him last year, even if they did have Tate, Gasnier and Cooper.

Lowey_old

Swanley said:
because to play for Australia you need to be playing NRL...

You're right, otherwise Mark Gasnier would of packed he's bags and left for onion last year.

Jamie Lyon is without doubt the best centre in the world, not only does he have great attacking abillities like Gasnier but he's leadership, defence and goal kicking is also superb.

The only reason he will leave Super League this year is because of the childish Aussie selectors... Lyon wants he's jersey back for the green and gold.

Infact i'd rather have Willie Tonga or Shontayne Hape over Gasnier ( atleast you'll know you'll get 100 % effort each game).

haven rl marra_old

cooper is the best centre in the world lyon and gasneir are good but cooper is unbelivable