General Vince Mellars

MiXmasterreece_old

I hear he was on the wing for the Roosters last night. Anyone see him? I heard he was good under the high ball but didnt really hear anything else ?

KeepingTheFaith_old

His positional play was very good but offered very little on attack. When returning the ball from dummy half he got dropped hard more often than not.

Iafeta_old

He didn't get any ball on attack in fairness to him.

He was outstanding under the bomb, but, still, when he did get ball in hand he looked the same Vince Mellars, a little bit slow out of the blocks and lacking dynamics to break a tackle. A lot of potential there, for whatever reason he doesn't in my opinion have the leg speed to be a top outside back. Much like Vinnie Anderson however, I could see him going well as a backrower.

andytones_old

yer i watched the game, good under the high ball and cleaned up a big mistake he did in the in-goal nicely but apart from that didnt really see him do anything

P.S THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

edguy_old

mixy u posted this in the wrong section by the way ....
u should have posted it in the Nrl talk section ... :wink:

edguy_old

i saw him play the cowgirls the other nite....he looks like hes lost heaps of weight , and that he had picked up a metre or 2 of pace...

good luck to yuh vinnie ..... join the que of warriors cast off s who do better at other clubs....lol