General Video - Departing Players Farewelled

• Thread starter Vodafone Warriors
  • Start date

Vodafone Warriors

It's all over now ... Vodafone Warriors warhorse Micheal Luck with his son Murphy after the veteran loose forward's final NRL match on Sunday. Photo: Photosport.

Team-mates giving long-serving players Micheal Luck, James Maloney and Lewis Brown a guard of honour as well as an emotion-charged haka - led by Ruben Wiki and Paul Rauhihi - in the dressing room for Luck.

Video...

Reactions: 2 users
eamon

eamon

It's all over now ... Vodafone Warriors warhorse Micheal Luck with his son Murphy after the veteran loose forward's final NRL match on Sunday. Photo: Photosport.

Team-mates giving long-serving players Micheal Luck, James Maloney and Lewis Brown a guard of honour as well as an emotion-charged haka - led by Ruben Wiki and Paul Rauhihi - in the dressing room for Luck.

Video...
Awesome!!! manu barely holding it together during the haka. Michael Luck; role model extrordinaire, inspiration, and genuinely nice guy. Will be sadly missed by many. I hope he is not a stranger to us.
One of the Warrior greats who will go down in club folk lore

Reactions: 1 user
mode81

mode81

Awesome tribute to Jimmy,Lewis and especially Lucky

Just watching how tight this group of players are I wish they had've won last season's grand final for Luck he deserved a premiership.

Reactions: 1 user
eamon

eamon

Awesome tribute to Jimmy,Lewis and especially Lucky

Just watching how tight this group of players are I wish they had've won last season's grand final for Luck he deserved a premiership.
he deserves all the accolades that can be given him. A TRUE CHAMPION, IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD