Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I have personal experience of UFOs

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
This is only a part disclosure, as Full Disclosure may not be possible as it is probably very complicated.
We love watching wild life programs of our many varied species in the wild and in our oceans... I'd say we are compelling viewing, a must watch for others, on other planets, especially those with a longer life expectancy than ours... who have this long running series of life evolving on Earth and all it's conflicts and that along with many the many others planets being observed. Why disrupt and interfere with that?
There probably is an agreement not to openly interfere anymore as in the past, because there is some evidence of contact handed down from folklore, religions, legends and mythology.

There are many many types of Alien Beings out there... Some probably have been involved in our creation and have a continued care of duty ... some have visited here maybe only recently and some have maybe been visiting our Earth for a long time... Some are probably part of a Coalition in working together with common interests.

One type, The Tall Whites, use bases on Earth in exchange for small chunks of advanced technology... If you are keen on the subject you should either read Charles James Hall's books the Millennial Hospitality series or you should watch:
Walking with the Tall Whites (2020) - Plot Summary Poster

Walking with the Tall Whites (2020)​

Reactions: Sup42

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
I can only hope Aliens haven't abducted my old friend Worried2Death, I hope they didn't abduct him and do unmentionable experiments to his body, i cant live with myself if he is enjoying himself 🤣
didn't see him on my last trip over there

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I can only hope Aliens haven't abducted my old friend Worried2Death, I hope they didn't abduct him and do unmentionable experiments to his body, i cant live with myself if he is enjoying himself 🤣
I suspect this user has since been beamed up for a thorough probing.

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings