• No

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I have personal experience of UFOs

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
1 - Not just more advanced, we in all likely hood will be millions or even billions of years behind them in technology. Look back 200 years to begin to comprehend the tech difference. We would have 0 chance if they decided to annihilate us using methods we could not even imagine...

3 - I believe they will be drones - I believe all highly advanced being will live less in real life and more in a virtual world. They may just be brains hooked up to an alien internet. Of floating in a cloud... remote bionic ‘bodies’ will do the donkey work and they will ‘log in’ to them to live through them as needed.

4 - I believe they are not hostile and merely observing. What could we possibly offer them? Every mineral, resources, etc could be gathered from any of the billions of other planets that offer no resistance... we are just a curiosity.

5 - I wouldn’t worry about annoying them - I doubt we could harm them if we tried. They would just laugh at our pathetic attempts and possibly look back when their own society was primitive and acted on emotions. Sort of like when a 2 year old has a tantrum and you feel sorry for them, with poor self regulation, poor impulsivity and inability to control themselves. But as the adult you ignore it, knowing that it’s only a developmental stage and one day they will mature.
Hope you're right, we don't bother them and they won't bother us, if they'd just lay off the probing they'd be perfect neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: wizards rage

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
For space nerds.
Not light listening. The NASA scientist on this pod was part of an experiment....the only ever experiment, to detect life on Mars.

Long story short, the experiment was positive for signs of some probably microbial life signatures coming from the soils.

Since then NASA has not bothered looking for life on Mars, I think that is pretty damming myself, like they are too afraid to look in the first place for fear of ridicule.

The results of this experiment were dismissed out of hand immediately despite as I say, them showing positive results for Carbon based gasses.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
For space nerds.
Not light listening. The NASA scientist on this pod was part of an experiment....the only ever experiment, to detect life on Mars.

Long story short, the experiment was positive for signs of some probably microbial life signatures coming from the soils.

Since then NASA has not bothered looking for life on Mars, I think that is pretty damming myself, like they are too afraid to look in the first place for fear of ridicule.

The results of this experiment were dismissed out of hand immediately despite as I say, them showing positive results for Carbon based gasses.

Sounds like someone higher up said nothing to see here boys...

Reactions: wizards rage

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
The Catholics are ready.

I was fascinated to learn that the Vatican invited scientists from the likes of the SETI project to Italy to ask them how likely they thought the discovery of Alien life was.

One scientist described how they were billeted in beautiful rooms and served Chef prepared menus with Italy’s finest wines, as par for the course of Vatican life.

They sat on a long table with microphones on a relay so that only one person could speak at a time to reply to the Vatican inquisitors.

The Catholic church have since come up with a narrative to incorporate a God and the Aliens narrative.
Q predicted the Pope would be busted for running an inter-galactic pedo ring, or that might have been L Ron Hubbard, I get Qanon mixed up with Battlestar Galactica, great sci fi novel.

Reactions: Sup42

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I was going to say something witty, but it just came off as a dirty old man wanting to be probed 🤣
Is this you

images.jpeg-33.jpg

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Nothing to do with UFOs. NASA experiment that lead to a paper on a parallel universe based on the behaviour of large Neutrinos detected in Antarctica travelling in the opposite direction to what should be possible.

The thinking being that our parallel universe would run backwards to ours, giving rise to the belief that these Neutrinos detected going in the wrong direction are from our parallel Universe.

This assumes that some very small particles like Neutrinos can cross between universes in the first place.

It also assumes that these are not some kind of new Nuetrino previously unknown that go by their own rules.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Don't know if anyone follows the planet Nine theory here?

I am interested in this theoretical planet in our solar system.

The idea of a ninth planet came about through observing the gravitational effects on the orbits of various objects that cluster together beyond the planet Neptune.

The Gravitational effects are from an object five to ten times the mass of the Earth, so quite large in relative terms.

Eccentric amateur Astronomer Percival Lovell spent his life trying to find planet nine...on his death he willed a one million dollar prize to anyone who finds it.

Get out in the back yard with your binoculars boys and girls.

It is possible that even with the latest gizmos we may never find it....it is very very far for starters and maybe dark.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Don't know if anyone follows the planet Nine theory here?

I am interested in this theoretical planet in our solar system.

The idea of a ninth planet came about through observing the gravitational effects on the orbits of various objects that cluster together beyond the planet Neptune.

The Gravitational effects are from an object five to ten times the mass of the Earth, so quite large in relative terms.

Eccentric amateur Astronomer Percival Lovell spent his life trying to find planet nine...on his death he willed a one million dollar prize to anyone who finds it.

Get out in the back yard with your binoculars boys and girls.

It is possible that even with the latest gizmos we may never find it....it is very very far for starters and maybe dark.

Always find it weird the other planetoids in our solar system don’t get the buzz of the of 9(sorry I still have love for Pluto)
‘Planet X’ in theory should exist but it’s amazing we can’t seem to find it- space is a scary and fascinating place