• I have personal experience of UFOs

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
For those of you who are interested...
the books by Charles James Hall are absorbing... Millennial Hospitality... sharing his experiences with the Tall White aliens, when enlisted in the United States Air Force in 1964 and was stationed at a remote weather shack on the Nellis Air Force Base outside Las Vegas, Nevada, in ’65. Millennial Hospitality II is probably a good book to start in the series;
1622755204343.png
View attachment 44368

Reactions: matiunz

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
For those of you who are interested...
the books by Charles James Hall are absorbing... Millennial Hospitality... sharing his experiences with the Tall White aliens, when enlisted in the United States Air Force in 1964 and was stationed at a remote weather shack on the Nellis Air Force Base outside Las Vegas, Nevada, in ’65. Millennial Hospitality II is probably a good book to start in the series;
View attachment 44369 View attachment 44368
not sure you can call them tall white, isnt that racist, or would that be specist?

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
isnt it amazing how all aliens have anime eyes, although i will admit the long fluffy ears is a new one for me

Much humor will be had should the Alens turn out to be Asian. And all the more if they are Mexican.

That movie Arrival got plaudits from grown up Scientists for not making the Aliens look human (Anthropomorphism).

We either do that with Aliens in film or we steal from the creatures of the deep and insect world....the extendible rows of teeth....the predator mouths are all found in nature.

Machine civilizations is a popular school of thought, digital consciousness in a machine body, immortal in effect, formerly organic sentient beings now traversing the galaxy as machines....

While I am waffling about Alens, the thread title is very deliberate, The yanks are determined to spoil the fun and steal the narrative with their UAP's unidentified Aerial Phenomena....what's the difference you mind numbingly predictable apple pie worshipping Stepford clones?

American English is the single most colonizing weapon they have, with their love of inane phrases....like an abundance of caution....wtf is an abundance of caution...everything in yank land is in abundance.

I digress.

If they are Alien.....whether or not they are determined to be friendlies or hostile....will depend on who they choose to be pals with...pick a side Aliens...or we will fail to recognise you as an intelligent life form.....

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
American English is the single most colonizing weapon they have, with their love of inane phrases....like an abundance of caution....wtf is an abundance of caution...everything in yank land is in abundance.
So, is that where JA got the phrase from? We seem to have a shit box of it here.

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
One should never make the assumption that there is only one type of Extraterrestrial being besides us in existence....
The many beings who may have already been in contact with us, or possibly been involved with our growth and development on Earth, or even the one's who may be safeguarding our protection, here on Earth.

Just like the many and diverse species we have on Earth there will be many more diverse in existence through out our vast Universe... and not to mention other dimensions that are present.. it's just life isn't it?

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
One should never make the assumption that there is only one type of Extraterrestrial being besides us in existence....
The many beings who may have already been in contact with us, or possibly been involved with our growth and development on Earth, or even the one's who may be safeguarding our protection, here on Earth.

Just like the many and diverse species we have on Earth there will be many more diverse in existence through out our vast Universe... and not to mention other dimensions that are present.. it's just life isn't it?
Not if one of these alien species has immortal machine bodies, if they come here I hope they're not on the Russian's side. I for one welcome them, they can't be any worse than CCP overlords.

Last edited:

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
We see how varied life on earth is depending on the environment they live in. Generally they do not do well outside their environments. It is a bit arrogant to think they will look human.

If they have these machine bodies, it automatically means they have advanced technology to enable long distance space travel without the need for intricate life support systems.

The fact is I doubt they would need to take sides as they would be so far ahead of us as a species.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
We see how varied life on earth is depending on the environment they live in. Generally they do not do well outside their environments. It is a bit arrogant to think they will look human.

If they have these machine bodies, it automatically means they have advanced technology to enable long distance space travel without the need for intricate life support systems.

The fact is I doubt they would need to take sides as they would be so far ahead of us as a species.
I wrote a post about the Aliens picking sides, It was a cynical commentary of the nature of people...how we view each other....and how we would approach a human Alien relationship.

I agree with you, most likely, to some very advanced other....we will all just be ants....and our Ant territoriality and politic will hold little interest for a new extraterrestrial in terms of becoming involved in helping the black Ants over the Red Ants.

Some new entity would likely only study our behaviour as an observer, and if they were hostile, then all Ants are equal.

Two things seem to be happening with the Americans as far as this new de facto legitimising of the Aerial phenomena....on the one hand there is this national security emphasis, I guess that is very predictable....and on the other....with asking NASA scientist for an opinion....it is the drive to be first....to front foot the issue over other nations....again this is a kind of keeping up appearances of US exceptionalism going on.

Last edited:

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I wrote a post about the Aliens picking sides, It was a cynical commentary of the nature of people...how we view each other....and how we would approach a human Alien relationship.

I agree with you, most likely, to some very advanced other....we will all just be ants....and our Ant territoriality and politic will hold little interest for a new extraterrestrial in terms of becoming involved in helping the black Ants over the Red Ants.

Some new entity would likely only study our behaviour as an observer, and if they were hostile, then all Ants are equal.

Two things seem to be happening with the Americans as far as this new de facto legitimising of the Aerial phenomena....on the one hand there is this national security emphasis, I guess that is very predictable....and on the other....with asking NASA scientist for an opinion....it is the drive to be first....to front foot the issue over other nations....again this is a kind of keeping up appearances of US exceptionalism going on.

If we step back and try and be logical, I think some points are certain, if we accept that these are alien controlled beings.
1. They are further advanced technically.
2. They know more about us than we know about them, from information that has been made available.
3. We do not know if these craft are 'manned' are they like drones.
4. It is reasonable to assume any alien visitors with advanced technology will carry out reconnaissance. Any living creature with any sort of intelligence has a sense of self defence, it is reasonable they will too.
5. It is in the interests of life on this planet that we have a truly united approach to whatever this is. Military aggression is dangerous as it might be like throwing rocks at a tank.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
If we step back and try and be logical, I think some points are certain, if we accept that these are alien controlled beings.
2. They know more about us than we know about them, from information that has been made available.
4. It is reasonable to assume any alien visitors with advanced technology will carry out reconnaissance. Any living creature with any sort of intelligence has a sense of self defence, it is reasonable they will too.
5. It is in the interests of life on this planet that we have a truly united approach to whatever this is. Military aggression is dangerous as it might be like throwing rocks at a tank.
1. It's reasonable to assume that if we accept they're aliens, it would cause a meltdown in the world's religions and schisms for Africa
2. It's reasonable to assume that if they're here now, they've been here a long time, instantly rewriting human history
3. It's reasonable to assume that govts are capable of lying to their citizens, so any admission about aliens could be utter bullshit too.
Any way you look at it, I doubt it ends well. Glass half full though, human history can't get much worse.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
1. It's reasonable to assume that if we accept they're aliens, it would cause a meltdown in the world's religions and schisms for Africa
2. It's reasonable to assume that if they're here now, they've been here a long time, instantly rewriting human history
3. It's reasonable to assume that govts are capable of lying to their citizens, so any admission about aliens could be utter bullshit too.
Any way you look at it, I doubt it ends well. Glass half full though, human history can't get much worse.
The Catholics are ready.

I was fascinated to learn that the Vatican invited scientists from the likes of the SETI project to Italy to ask them how likely they thought the discovery of Alien life was.

One scientist described how they were billeted in beautiful rooms and served Chef prepared menus with Italy’s finest wines, as par for the course of Vatican life.

They sat on a long table with microphones on a relay so that only one person could speak at a time to reply to the Vatican inquisitors.

The Catholic church have since come up with a narrative to incorporate a God and the Aliens narrative.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
1 - Not just more advanced, we in all likely hood will be millions or even billions of years behind them in technology. Look back 200 years to begin to comprehend the tech difference. We would have 0 chance if they decided to annihilate us using methods we could not even imagine...

3 - I believe they will be drones - I believe all highly advanced being will live less in real life and more in a virtual world. They may just be brains hooked up to an alien internet. Of floating in a cloud... remote bionic ‘bodies’ will do the donkey work and they will ‘log in’ to them to live through them as needed.

4 - I believe they are not hostile and merely observing. What could we possibly offer them? Every mineral, resources, etc could be gathered from any of the billions of other planets that offer no resistance... we are just a curiosity.

5 - I wouldn’t worry about annoying them - I doubt we could harm them if we tried. They would just laugh at our pathetic attempts and possibly look back when their own society was primitive and acted on emotions. Sort of like when a 2 year old has a tantrum and you feel sorry for them, with poor self regulation, poor impulsivity and inability to control themselves. But as the adult you ignore it, knowing that it’s only a developmental stage and one day they will mature.