Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I have personal experience of UFOs

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Hi guys.

We live in a weird time in as much that the US Govt acknowledges there are unidentified flying objects with un explainable capability. The weird thing is that no one really cares.

I dunno what to make of it, clearly they are real, but either some country has cracked science well beyond NASA or any known space technologies....or we have visitors.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
To believe we are alone, given the scale of the universe and number of planets is not feasible. I believe there will be life everywhere we look, albeit intelligent life may be extremely rare.

The distances to other stars would seem to be a barrier. But that is only from our current technological view.

When you look at our progress over the past 2000 years... and then extrapolate that technological advancement over a billion years, that is what some alien civilisations could have existed for and it is mind blowing.

Any truely advanced interstellar race will naturally be exponentially more intelligent and by default passive. It would treat us as we treat the Sentinelese islanders or rare wildlife. Observe and do not interfere. They will be so advanced that we are not a threat to them and they would just observe us like a scientific experiment.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I am glad the Yanks have said they are real unexplained objects.

Had they denied it, the conspiracy stuff would be insufferable. Now at least people can just deal with the facts at face value.
So you're saying its not a false flag alien attack by the Rothschilds to usher in the new world order... well you have to say that, don't you agent Supolovsky.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The disclosure bill is before congress next month I think, it could make 2020 seem like the good old days. I go with the secret US military tech theory for now, it's against their interests to cover up the UFO'S but not in their interests to admit to them.

Yeah I was thinking of US tech.

When I saw the footage I thought oh those are bloody fancy drones.

But to hear that they travel at Mach 17 the drone theory looks weak.

Under water too.

I would like to know how big they are.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Yeah I was thinking of US tech.

When I saw the footage I thought oh those are bloody fancy drones.

But to hear that they travel at Mach 17 the drone theory looks weak.

Under water too.

I would like to know how big they are.
What if they've been working on some kind of anti-matter hologram projection technology, whatever that is

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
What if they've been working on some kind of anti-matter hologram projection technology, whatever that is
You can come up with all kinds of crazy, which is why I posted this thread, part fun part human interest.

According to string theory they could be us from a parallel universe, one where man never adopted religion, a world where cave men paint Energy equals Mass times the speed of light squared on Cave walls....a world where Science is God.

Maybe the alternate us took a fly by for a laugh at their monkey dumber selves in their fossil fuel flying metal birds.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
You can come up with all kinds of crazy, which is why I posted this thread, part fun part human interest.

According to string theory they could be us from a parallel universe, one where man never adopted religion, a world where cave men paint Energy equals Mass times the speed of light squared on Cave walls....a word where Science is God.

Maybe the alternate us took a fly by for a laugh at their monkey dumber selves in their fossil fuel flying metal birds.
Could be us from the future, could be Michael J Fox for all I know. I wouldn't trust the Pentagon to tell us anything though, they're more likely to fake an attack on themselves and blame Chinese UFO's to liberate the PRC, standard ops procedure for our portly American overlords. There's still nutjobs out there who don't believe Pearl Harbour was an inside job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sup42

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
That footage was crazy, especially when the object disappears into the sea. Makes you wonder what’s out deep where people can’t survive. I’ve always wondered if there’s some correlation between the two things that go on forever in time and the universe. That would be time travel, perhaps a spanner in that theory would be why not change history. Buggered if l know but it’s naive to think we’re alone in the universe.

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Oh yes, such a cool topic!

Here's one of the pilots (David Fravor) from the 2004 video talking on Rogan's podcast. The other guest is a little annoying.

Full podcast is ~2hours <link>

Bob Lazar is also an interesting dude. Claims to have worked to reverse engineer a craft within a USAF base for a defence contractor near Area 51 back in the 1980s.
Podcast with Rogan and Jeremy Corbell again.

Last edited:

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Does anyone know what this is? It was spotted fleetingly in 2002 and 2011 but no one has ever laid their hands on it.

trophy-191006_gt_0443.jpg

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Former Intelligence Secretary Christopher Mellon (appears on the 60mins clip in the Sup42 Sup42 original post above)

For his faults, Joe Rogan is good at these interviews.
Thanks for the offloads, I thought this pod was the best of all the Rogan interviews, very detailed discussion.

Amazing stuff to have the UFOs discussed as a reality, whatever they are.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
If the pilot who says it disappeared in front of him is credible....he seems credible.....certainly the Radar picked up that the object travelled sixty miles in thirty seconds.

Mach seventeen, flying at high speed under water, the impossible manoeuvres on a dime...

Seems to be leaning toward not being of this earth.

Not unless someone has worked out how to use quantum mechanics and an unknown energy source to defy standard physical laws.

The G force and the friction moving through air would generate tremendous force, certainly a lot of heat.

What is it doing above the ocean in the middle of nowhere? why not over a populated area?

How could it anticipate what the pilot is going to do next? unless it is like spiderman seeing our tech moving at super slow speed relative to its own awareness and capabilities.

I have a big problem rationalizing that mankind is capable of all of those leaps from those oversized liquid Oxygen Rocket that we rely on to get to the moon and Mars.

This is a really weird problem, because I want to resist the idea that it is alien...but thinking it through logically, an alien explanation is more credible than some top secret program that has changed our fundamental understanding of physics, propulsion, and engineering materials to build something like that.

You would think if it were owned by a country, that we would have seen some of this tech capability used to flex in times of aggression.

This is something that no US weapons systems, or any country for that matter could defend against. You cannot hit something that moves like that.

Extrapolate that argument further and it is probably best that it is not human.

Interesting times.

I thought that I would be a person who when confronted with solid evidence of a non earthly technology, would accept it readily as fact.

Strange to find out that is not true...and I now realise, that if some big mother ship drops out of the sky...that my brain will say first...it must be American.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings