General UFC

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
Just watched grover teixeira smash Anthony smith. Poor bastard said to his corner my teeth are falling out, they weren't bothered and sent him back out there for some more.
Just watched grover teixeira smash Anthony smith. Poor bastard said to his corner my teeth are falling out, they weren't bothered and sent him back out there for some more.
Yeah, felt sorry as fuck for him, something had to be done when he got off the stool and just covered up

Reactions: Noitall

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, felt sorry as fuck for him, something had to be done when he got off the stool and just covered up
Just shows how different fighters cope with different styles. Smith arguably should have beat Jon jones, though jones should have lost his last few on points. Smith couldn't cope with the heavy hands of teixeira.

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Big fight today for kiwi fight fans.

NZ's Dan "The Hangman" Hooker is taking on former lightweight interim champ & arguably the divisions best boxer, Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier. (3pm)

Poirier (No.3 ranked LW) is easily the highest caliber opponent Hooker (No.5 ranked lightweight) has faced in his UFC career thus far & this is great opportunity for The Hangman to well & truly establish himself as one of the lightweight divisions elite fighters.

It's a hell of a task for Hooker though, Poirier is a beast with excellent technical MMA boxing & arguably the heaviest hands in the division, he has a KO victory over current LW interim champ Justin Gaethje & his only loss in the last 4 or so years came in his LW title fight against the Dagestani destroyer, UFC superstar & current LW champ, Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov.

I'll be looking for Hooker to utilize his considerable height & reach advantage to pick Poirier apart from the outside with his sharp jab & calf/leg kicks, but we''ll soon know if Poirier doesn't respect Hooker's power, because if he doesn't, he'll start wading in to try & take Hooker's head off.

Should be a mean as scrap, nervous as for Hooker though, Poirier is a very tough legit elite veteran with seriously heavy hands.

I'm also looking forward to the Co-Main between Platinum Mike Perry & Mickey Gall, Gall's claim to fame is being the dude who exposed CM Punk (Phil Brooks) in his first UFC bout & Perry is a hard as nails straight up banger with extremely heavy hands.

I love watching Perry, he's pure entertainment, even in his interviews, the dude is legit crazy, just to give an idea of how crazy ??? ... Perry recently let his coaching staff/corner go & has replaced them with his new girlfriend who will be the only one cornering him for this bout.

And her role according to Platinum is to "sit there & look beautiful" & to "help Daddy feel like a champ inside"

That's fuck'n nuts & I love it lol.

Last edited:

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans CBUS Super Stadium

Last Game

04 Jul

26 - 16
6.7 Total Avg Rating
7.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 30 ratings