Votes: 53 39.6%
  • F------

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

mt.wellington

Contributor
Warriors v Manly - [Round 6, 2024] POST MATCH

s-dallin-1120.jpg

The official NZWF thread for all post match discussion on this weeks game. Celebrate. Vent. Who were your stand outs? Who needs to be dropped? Man of the match (MOM)?
Discuss...

Last edited:
FUCK ME!
uuuuuugly, but what a game!!!

someone needed to get bullemor off the field bleeding all over everyone like that.
fucking disgusting and so much for player welfare.

aside from that, what a watch!
i thought earlier manly the better side but by the end there, i think a point each is a pretty fair assessment.

Last edited:
We let them off the hook on every occasion and drew the game. Another win gone begging but 1 point is better than none.

My assessment hasn't changed all season, we lack a killer instinct. We're not clinical enough when it counts.

How the fuck does DCE always play like an immortal when he comes to Mt Smart.

Never thought I’d say this but Pompey is a better centre than RTS in our system. Not once did he take advantage of two manly makeshift centres. He can’t pass and and he can’t set anything up. He’s also making errors.

Love RTS but he needs to figure it out

Guys this is essentially going to be the case this year. Everyone's going to aim up against us now that we're seen as a decent team.
I feel this year already we've had some absolute crazy individual performances against us.

We were poor for a lot of the game and at the end, it's not a loss but man, we've got a loong way to go before we're the finished product.

Being a Warriors forum most of the comments will be about the Warriors. Likely after this one all mine will be as well.

Have to give it to Manly that first half they played well.

Got the high completion rate and we made errors. Got some good tries.

Got up to a big lead before it got dark and then the conditions got worse with the rain and the dew.

Also managed to stop our momentum a few times. The try after half time helped.

Stoked with a point. Those 1 pointers are huge on the ladder. Puts us clear from those around us.

I used to love to hate DCE, but he is an increasingly decent person and player. Nothing negative in what he does.

Back